What are you watching on TV? Page 964

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2009, 8:51 PM BST

Heee, yep. There was a rather shocked silence until she started getting up.

The shocked silence is worse. I fell over (sober) in the middle of a busy central London restaurant a few months a go and no one said a word! I laughed but my friend was really embarrassed. He later said he didn't know what to do when my head when went in some one's beouf bourgienne!

I also fell over in my child's school playground and everyone acted all concerned, but I laughed. There seems to be a recurring theme here...

I'm always tripping over. If I'm with friends and we all laugh it's fine, but if you're on your own you feel such a bloody plank.

Is True Blood completely shit, or is it my imagination?

Kevin Smith is on Newsnight Review! As an actual reviewer person. He looks fat and sweaty.

Why the f**k is he wearing a dressing gown?

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2009, 11:33 PM BST

Why the f**k is he wearing a dressing gown?

*Shrugs* It seems sort of cool for some reason though. I'm on national TV, but I'm wearing a dressing gown, f**k it. :D

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2009, 8:18 PM BST

Owww.
People do amazing falls on buses. My friend was sat in the middle of the long back seat, fell off and because of the bus braking at the same time, skidded on her bum right down the length of the bus. It was AmAzInG.

My friend saw someone fall over backwards, head over heels, down an ascending escalator at Victoria tube station. Paaaainful.

"Later with Jools Holland" on Sky +.

Year of the Beast

On the God channel, a fundamentalsit Christian thriller from the 70s.
It's based on the book of Revelations.

Thought Danyl's performance on X-Factor was amazing!

I can't believe Danni Minogue said that though, she's a complete twat!

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 10 2009, 10:03 PM BST

I can't believe Danni Minogue said that though, she's a complete twat!

Yes, ahem, I saw that somehow Errr... completely rude and unfair to bring up tabloid speculation about someone's sexuality. Hope she cops a bollocking for it.

Poor guy looked totally humiliated :(

I wouldn't want it to go all 'Anton du Beke', but she definitely needs to be pulled up about that.

Plus he's a teacher and kids' parents can turn into bastards about that and cause loads of trouble.
Stoopid Danni.

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2009, 10:51 PM BST

Plus he's a teacher and kids' parents can turn into bastards about that and cause loads of trouble.
Stoopid Danni.

What did the badly botoxed one do?

Danyl sang Jennifer Hudson's 'I'm not living without you'.

He obviously changed 'man' to 'woman'.

Danni blurted out 'If I believe what I read in the paper, there was no need to change the gender references.'

Was just totally uncalled for, and she tried to act all surprised when Simon pulled her up about it.

I liked the girl who sang the Coldplay song. The rest were meh.