What are you watching on TV? Page 1,970

Quote: Curt @ 11th August 2014, 5:37 AM BST

I just got into my home town and my folks are watching "Poirot".
Is that the guy from "2 Pints"? Nope but after looking I found out one of the dudes was in a different Agatha Christie show (Marple).
Wow I.ve only been in the country for a few hours and I'm this bored.

youre in canada

Quote: bloopergast @ 11th August 2014, 9:46 PM BST

Streaming now - A Touch of Cloth S1E1. I just finished watching Scott & Bailey, so I'm really enjoying Suranne Jones parodying herself :)

Ha, yes. I have to make sure not to think about TOC while watching Scott and Bailey or I laugh at inappropriate moments.

Quote: sootyj @ 11th August 2014, 9:48 PM BST

youre in canada

Woops! I meant the country as in farms and livestock. Visiting my folks right now.

A show about Chinese art

Yup

50 TV channels

And shit all on...

You could always go on Facebook and tell everybody what you had for your tea.

Doctor Who - The Deadly Assassin

Completely bonkers

The Dreamhouse. A doco series about three adults with intellectual disabilities who move into a house together. In the series they are supported with volunteer buddies. Supposedly at the end of the series if it works out they get to stay in the house. Hope the creators of the show have looked into what Government funding is available to support them after the series ends.

Tales of the unexpected

Starring Eli Wallach

Now that was unexpected !

For any Hammer fans out there the Horror Channel is showing all Hammer House of Horror episodes at the mo. They might do them all the time, don't know I've just come across them as I've only just started surfing all the other channels. Anyway, very good series it was, and full of hot 70s crumpet like Suzanne Danielle in stockings and suspenders holding a sharp knife. Slap slap.

My God! Anyone seen Judge Rinder?

I'm Alan Partridge series 2. Aha!

Manchester United on Match of the Day.

:) :) :) :)

Our World War on BBC2.

Seems quite realistic and very gruesome.

Was watching 'The Village'. Got to hate the aristos.

Quote: keewik @ 17th August 2014, 10:32 PM BST

Was watching 'The Village'. Got to hate the aristos.

I saw the first one but then read so many negative reviews about how it's full of leftie propaganda that I don;t know what's what.

The World War was a lot more dramatic and you had the aristo CO ordered a firing squad for desertion. Bastard.