What are you watching on TV? Page 1,483

And now for something completely different...
Cameron statement to Parliament on telly now. News Revue &c are going to be so sick of 'I didn't know nuffink. Integrity, integrity, integrity'

Bristol on Film on BBC Four.

Franklin & Bash on E4. It stars Malcolm McDowell and the kid from Saved By The Bell.

I only watched last week, didn't do much for me. They need to do a show about losers, rather then cocky-confident-smartass twats. I'm a big fan of Paul Gosselaar. I think he's a good actor with potentially great screen presence. Not sure if that's in an artist way or I dunno, commercially? But I want to see more of him. ((in a non-gay way) I mean, he's no A.C Slater))

The Hour didn't do much for me either, I found myself not caring about the people involved, nor what they were doing. Perhaps it will turn out to be enthralling when we've had time to warm to them, who knows.

Quote: Leevil @ July 21 2011, 12:23 AM BST

I only watched last week, didn't do much for me. They need to do a show about losers, rather then cocky-confident-smartass twats. I'm a big fan of Paul Gosselaar. I think he's a good actor with potentially great screen presence. Not sure if that's in an artist way or I dunno, commercially? But I want to see more of him. ((in a non-gay way) I mean, he's no A.C Slater))

I quite enjoyed it. It wasn't quite Boston Legal, but it had it's moments.

The Pranker

pile

of

poo

I know someone who was 'pranked' for that. Yep.

Ha, which one?

The one with bingo balls?

This evening I will be mostly watching The Rob Brydon Show on bbc2

which is nice....

Something about Lucien Freud on Newsnight which involved a large, fat woman who'd been one of his models. Painting was a bit grotesque and I find his soft voice a bit creepy.

Lemmy - The movie

A Cock and Bull Story with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon (on BBC iPlayer until Monday)

OFAH

it's the Groovy Gang one

Lubbly jubbly