Hello I'm the new dude

Hi everyone I found this site on Google so I thought I would come and brows the chatter and see what's what. I love comedy, I'm mainly mainstream but I do try and find lesser known stand up comedians now and again, without much luck I might add. I love programmes like The Big Bang Theory and Russell Howard as well as stuff like impractical jokers, mongrels and The Inbetweeners. looking at it in a list right here most of what I like seems to come from the same channel. so maybe I'm less open minded than I thought... so yeh nice to meat you all (virtually) and I look forward to the chatter.

Hi & welcome. Wave
I like your name...is it French? ;)

I think the word 'arse' derives from the French language so I suppose, maybe it could be :P

oh and by the way can I just point out to everyone I'm not used to these types of forums so if you see any fiascos like me failing miserably at posting images I may end up trying and trying to get it right which means me annoyingly putting posts up and taking them down, please be patient with me, I'm like a fragile new toy here. wait that came out wrong Whistling nnocently

Welcome Wave

thank you :)

so listen I know how things work around the internet, there are always hidden little treats dotted around on sites, and I'm not on about chocolate neither. so tell me is there any under the table, hush hush type of things I should be aware of, stuff that might be fun here? ;)

Alright pal

Welcome to the Nude Ude.

:)

Welcome to the site. if you are after hidden stuff. Try these in the search bar, a bit silly but fun:

gullible (must be lower case) brings up an animated gif of the site editor Mark dressed as Max Headroom.

BCGCOMEDY (upper case no space) brings up an 80's style Del Boy platform game. short but silly.

now I don't know if your joking or not about the gullible thing. I have a feeling if I type it in find nothing and then tell you, you will laugh because I have been so gullible. however with it been the kind of weird comedy site that this seems to be there may just be some kind of double bluff going on. hmmm... do I type it in? Huh? Smarmy