Come dine with me Page 2

Not sure how to quote on here but, I really liked the 'looks like she's not having lamb tonight' punch.

No worries about the re-hash.

Not sure how to quote on here but, I really liked the 'looks like she's not having lamb tonight' punch.

No worries about the re-hash. :D

Quote: Marc P @ January 17 2013, 10:17 PM GMT

Miles, it's kinda been done before again. It's the orchestra reveal once more.

Well, it has been done, but people here seem to really like this, so I'm guessing that if you get the tone right, it'll still be funny, as the comedy devil is in the details.

Now, I've never seen the show, so I don't get any of the nuances here (lamb?)...which makes this post pretty much useless, but I've typed it now so as well press Post.

Erm. As you were. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Marc P @ January 17 2013, 10:47 PM GMT

Sometimes we need stinking badges!! ;) z

I don't have to show you no stinking bages!

I haven't seen a Come Dine with me vouiceover spoof like this before, and I think it's a nice idea.

It's quite a bit different from the Orchestra one which has been done very similarly before & there are specific examples

Gappy,

Lamb is refering to David Lamb who is the voiceover guy on the show who's always making sarcastic remarks about the hosts/guests. :)

That was my guess; thanks for clearing it up. I do live in a sort of culture vacuum, by my own choice.

This could be good if fiddled with. Feels like a quick sketch in the middle of a show kind of thing to me!

Hello. I like this concept, but I think its been done to death over the years. The most recent one I can think of is from a sketch show on sky one and it went a little something like this.

man 1 running intensely through a jungle.

(the sound of fast beating bongo drums)

The camera pans back and you see man 2 playing the bongo drums chasing after man 1.

That's the other one