Cheese and it's many uses in relation to Einstein Page 2

I like cheese.

I like cheese toasties.
I'd probably like to eat cheese toasties whilst watching two young nymphs pillow fight in their under wear. I let you know if I do enjoy it.

Mmm... Welsh Rabbit

Mmm... Cheesecake.

Super noodles, hot dogs, and melted cheese on toast. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... processed goodness.

Melted cheese is wrong.

Unless on a pizza, obviously.

Quote: Aaron @ August 5, 2007, 10:51 PM

Melted cheese is wrong.

Unless on a pizza, obviously.

Yes, I have got to agree. Grilled cheese makes me Sick.

I can't understand how people eat cheeseburgers, particularly from McDonald's/Burger King. IT'S FUCKING PLASTIC, PEOPLE!

I like cheeseburgers, but I don't buy any fast food or very rarely. I make me own stuff, f**king huge bastard portions it is as well :D

Quote: Aaron @ August 5, 2007, 11:46 PM

I can't understand how people eat cheeseburgers, particularly from McDonald's/Burger King. IT'S FUCKING PLASTIC, PEOPLE!

Meh. It takes like shite looks like shite but atleast saves cooking lol I was in a lazy mood today

Why don't you just order a normal BURGER then?

And please don't tell me you're one of those c**ts who has the large double-cheeseburger meal with extra fries ... and a diet Coke. I mean, FFS.

Rant over. (For now.)

Quote: Aaron @ August 6, 2007, 12:37 AM

Why don't you just order a normal BURGER then?

And please don't tell me you're one of those c**ts who has the large double-cheeseburger meal with extra fries ... and a diet Coke. I mean, FFS.

Rant over. (For now.)

Whistling nnocently

Diet Coke tastes like shit anyway. How people can drink the stuff I don't know.

(Not that I know what shit tastes like, of course. I'm just saying that it's really really horrible.)

I'm a Diet Coke man, Coca Cola is too sweet, it hurts my teef!

Did you know if you put a tooth in Coca Cola you have way too much time on your hands.