Is God a rapist?

SOOTYJ ADRESSES THE POV OF THE VIEWER AND TALKS INTO A MICROPHONE ALA Roger Cooke ONLY SEXIER.

SOOTYJ
Good evening and welcome to Sootyj tonight. Meet Alfred Cheesesandwich a man like anyman, a man like you. If you'd just spent 3 months in a low security home for the mentally ill.

POV SWINGS TO REVEAL Arthur Cheesesandwich A DUBIOUS LOOKING FELLOW IN A DODGY LOOKING PARKA SITTING ON A FOLDING CHAIR.

SOOTYJ
So Alfred tell me where it happened?

ALFRED
Well I was allowed out of the home for 2 hours on a sunday provided I returned home on time, took my pills and knew the police would be called if I was even slightly dirty.
So I thought I'd go to church, I like the hats those big, black ladies wear. Whore's blossoms I call 'em

SOOTYJ
Alfred!

ALFRED
Sorry. Well I was hanging around after the other parishoners had gone home.

SOOTYJ
Why was this?

ALFRED
Well I wasn't sniffing the seats where the really jolly ladies had been sitting that's for sure!

SOOTYJ and ALFRED LAUGH CONSPIRATORALLY

ALFRED
That's when he came upon me. He took me by surprise and came all over me.

SOOTYJ
It's a little unusual for even the most degenerate paedophile Priest to jump a fully grown middle aged man.

ALFRED
It wasn't the priest you ding aling. It was him Lord God Almighty, Yahweh the big chief and no mistaking.

SOOTYJ
God raped you?

ALFRED IS NOW SOBBING LIKE THE BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE ALL PERVS REALLY ARE

ALFRED
Oh everyone at church said I was blessed, I was chosen, he had put his mark upon me. He put his mark bloody well up me I was violated!

SOOTYJ
Did you tell anyone, try to run away?

ALFRED
How can I runaway he's flipping omnipresent!

CAMERA SWITCHES STRAIGHT ONTO SOOTYJ'S SMOULDERING STARE (LIKE ESSENCE OF BLUE STRATOS)

SOOTYJ
Tonight on the Sootyj report, is God a rapist?

SCENE 2
SOOTYJ IS IN A DODGY PUB SITTING OPPOSITE ARCHBISHOP ARSEHOLE, A GRUBBY FELLOW IN A STRING VEST, FAKE LOOKING NECK BRACE AND A BISHOPS HAT.

SOOTYJ
Archbishop Arsehole is God a rapist?

ARCHBISHOP DRAINS HIS PINT AND CLEARS HIS NOTE NOISILY
SOOTYJ HANDS HIM A THICK WAD OF CASH

ARCHBISHOP
Fanks I ain't bishoped since my industrial accident. Is God a rapist? You fackin' bet. Look at Adam and Eve spying on them in the nuddy, tempting 'em with fruit then attacking them with his snake.

SOOTYJ
I see but couldn't this be one mistake by a young deity?

ARCHBISHOP
He snuck that Moses up a mountain and gave him 2 tablets, bet they wer rohypnol.

SOOTYJ
This is shocking, but didn't he see the error of his ways with the Old Testament?

ARCHBISHOP
Yeh some bleeding chance, that Jesus Christ his own son. Nailed to a piece of wood, or was he nailed with wood eh eh?

SOOTYJ STARES RIGHT INTO THE CAMERA IN OPEN MOUTHED SHOCK

SCENE 3

SOOTYJ STANDS OUTSIDE IN STORMY WEATHER AND SPEAKS INTO CAMERA POV

SOOTYJ
This is Sootyj for world in Sootyj, is God a rapist.

A BOLT OF LIGHTNING FLASHES DOWN

SOOTYJ WAVES HIS FIST AT THE SKY

SOOTYJ
Missed me you perverted diety.

THE POV SLOWLY SWINGS UPWARDS TO THE SKY IMPLYING THE CAMERA WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING

SOOTYJ
Unholy knickers!

Laughing out loud
You are such a wrong 'un. And now so am I for laughing

Yes, he got me too. "Arthur Cheesesandwich".

You're mistaking him for Arthur Pilchard the worlds most agressive standup.

These bastards live in my head, its getting pretty crowded...

Actually this may have been inspired by me pitching for a sermon researching job

INTERIOR: SOOTYJ'S BRAIN - A GOD-FORSAKEN DIMLIT CAVERN WITH MOANING GOD-FORSAKEN TORTURED PEOPLE CHAINED TO THE WALL, SCREAMING WHILST BEING TORTURED IN THE MOST GOD-FORSAKEN WAY WAY BY SATAN, BEELZEBUB AND RENEGADE CARPARK'S LEGION OF TWISTED DEMONS. PAZUZU IS ALSO THERE, WITH CTHULHU AND VALERIE SINGLETON. CAM PANS TO THE FIGURE OF ARTHUR PILCHARD STRUGGLING IN THE MOST GOD-FORSAKEN WAY TO RID HIMSELF OF HIS CHAINS, WHILST BEING GOD-FORSAKENLY ROGERED BY ARTHUR ALFRED CHEESESANDWICH'S RED-HOT POKER.

ARTHUR PILCHARD: Sooty? Sooty? Why hast thou forsaken me?

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 9:25 PM BST

Actually this may have been inspired by me pitching for a sermon researching job

Make sure the interviewer doesn't frequent the BCG.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ October 9 2012, 9:44 PM BST

INTERIOR: A GOD-FORSAKEN DIMLIT CAVERN WITH MOANING GOD-FORSAKEN TORTURED PEOPLE CHAINED TO THE WALL, SCREAMING WHILST BEING TORTURED IN THE MOST GOD-FORSAKENLY WAY WAY BY SATAN, BEELZEBUB AND RENEGADE CARPARK'S LEGION OF DEMONS. PAZUZU IS ALSO THERE WITH CTHULHU AND VALERIE SINGLETON. CAM PANS TO THE FIGURE OF ARTHUR PILCHARD STRUGGLING IN THE MOST GOD-FORSAKEN WAY TO RID HIMSELF OF HIS CHAINS, WHILST BEING GOD-FORSAKENLY ROGERED BY ARTHUR CHEESESANDWICH'S RED-HOT POKER.

ARTHUR PILCHARD: Sooty? Sooty? Why hast thou forsaken me?

ALFRED CHEESESANDWICH Because you keep getting my name wrong!

Oh yeah! Whoops!

And later I realise why!

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 8:48 PM BST

SOOTYJ
Good evening and welcome to Sootyj tonight. Meet Alfred Cheesesandwich a man like anyman, a man like you.

POV SWINGS TO REVEAL Arthur Cheesesandwich A DUBIOUS LOOKING FELLOW IN A ...

Well since I'm reading it after the watershed and having asked for absolution Laughing out loud

That really tickled me. I would humbly suggest the addition:

"He put his Mark on me. And Matthew, Luke and John, they all had a go too. it was like apostle bukaki for ten agonising minutes"

Great idea thanks, I'd probably try and fit this into the arch bish's speach as a 3rd example nicely worded.

As it is could you see this little beauty on Chuckle Vision?

A bit of discipling.

He had an unhealthy interest in the children of Israel

One of my favourites of yours SootyJ
Although the injokey bits were my favourite, I'd like to see this without them

There werent that many were there