Jimmy Savile Page 48

Savile wrote the screenplay for and directed Star Wars: the phantom menace

Bastard...

Jimmy Saville convinced trendy twats that red bull doesn't taste like boiled sweets and Jaegermeister doesn't taste like beneylin.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 23 2012, 9:46 PM BST

Bastard...

You're getting your rapists mixed up. I can't wait to run a light sabre though Lucas' coffin.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 23 2012, 9:46 PM BST

Bastard...

Jimmy Saville tag f**ked Jar Jar Binks with Gary Glitter, turning him into Jar Jar Binks.

Apparently he was responsible for the ice age, something to do with a malfunctioning dry ice machine in one of his clubs in Leeds.

Esther Rantzen hates Jimmy Saville because she was contracturally obliged to pleasure herself with every oddly shaped vegetable on Thats Life. Whilst sir Jim wanked like a monkey and chanted "now then now then"

Jimmy Savile was dubbed 'Leed's Favourite Son' - so he f**ked himself.

Christ, I'd hate to see Leed's second favourite son.

I was watching the BBC DG being grilled by MPs about Savile today on the BBC news channel.

About halfway through, one of the MPs started dropping really obvious and unfunny Star Trek references into his questions and then giggling into his hand.

It was so blatant, and went on for so long, that eventually the DG said: "Look, you do realise that Jimmy Savile wasn't in Star Trek, don't you?"

I'm assuming this didn't actually happen. Maybe I fell asleep or something. Was anyone else watching?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 23 2012, 9:40 PM BST

No one can beat the original Doritos fart knockers.

Were they a band?

They sound ace.

It was Jimmy Savile that put the coffee ones in packs of Revels.

I was aware of rumours in the 70s that Savile had used an apostrophe incorrectly on a shopping list.

Police investigating figures of high standing in connection with Saville. The wall's come tumbling down at last!

Jimmy Savile gag unwittingly read out on air: "that's a strange one" :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 27 2012, 3:55 PM BST

Jimmy Savile gag unwittingly read out on air: "that's a strange one" :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc

Brilliant.

Laughing out loud