To Sleep or Not to Sleep

Anyone get to the point when they don't know whether to stay awake all night or go to bed. I can't decide. All I know is that this is one of the most pointless threads since the one about circles. Thats right, i'm so tired i'm cracking geomatry jokes Laughing out loud

It's a well known fact that if you want to make it big in comedy you need to stop up all night and post any old crap on Internet Forums...

Is it working yet...

Huh?

No!

Ouch Frankie, Ouch

Its that time again, damn insomnia. What will help me sleep? Shall I use the alcohol method or the bashing head against wall method?

sleep - can't wait to have a brilliant nights sleep without having to share a room with 7 other people every night!!! no snoring, no drunken people, no people rocking your bed as they climb on the top bunk! not good! the bags under my eyes are HUGE!

Quote: ajp29 @ July 23, 2007, 3:25 AM

Its that time again, damn insomnia. What will help me sleep? Shall I use the alcohol method or the bashing head against wall method?

I used to suffer from insomnia... I found that writing down whats on my mind on a pad next to my bed helps a lot and just thinking about nothing, staring into your eyelids ect ect.

OR booze, that sounds more fun to be honest

Quote: EllieJP @ July 23, 2007, 5:26 AM

no people rocking your bed as they climb on the top bunk!

I'm not sure the rocking was caused by people climbing onto the top bunk El...

I am indecisive about everything.
I cant decide what to put on this post.

Droplets of yes and no,
In an ocean of maybes.