Feminism: Right To Equality Page 3

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 9 2012, 9:49 PM BST

Nope. I am a very gentlemanly gentleman. I even help old ladies with their heavy suitcases and young mums with their baby buggies when travelling on the Tube.

Most of the time, I don't even bother sitting down, because soon as I do, a one legged, pregnant nun will get on and I'm up again.

You better NOT be talking about a weird boner, I alway was suspicious about that RC thing!

Nope. I am a very gentlemanly gentleman. I even help old ladies with their heavy suitcases and young mums with their baby buggies when travelling on the Tube.

Most of the time, I don't even bother sitting down, because soon as I do, a one legged, pregnant nun will get on and I'm up again.

Damn you weird boners!

Ever thought it might be a medical problem!

Bit late there ;)

This thread was doomed from the start. For that reason I'm oot!

*laughing at Sootyj's sketch as I go.

yup I'm off to bed with a readable Burke.... James Lee !

Quote: Marc P @ July 9 2012, 9:50 PM BST

You better NOT be talking about a weird boner, I alway was suspicious about that RC thing!

I am a human being, not just a non-stop boner machine. To think I only ever have thoughts about really kinky, dirty, disgusting erotic encounters is totally and utterly sexist.

I sometimes think about food as well.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 9 2012, 9:52 PM BST

Hey, I can think of no better place to have a deep, wide ranging and thoughtful debate on feminism and equality than on these boards.

Apart from a YouTube video comments thread maybe, but this is def the next best place.

Quote: Marc P @ July 9 2012, 9:50 PM BST

"Bit late there ;)"

Slurred the drunken detective,

"this is a 44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world and I'm gonna blow you away"

"nothat's your willy and your urinating on my bar, get out you're barred!"

snapped the bar maid angrily.

Ooh am I in your latest novel?

"the c**ting mouse trap?"

:D

Bitches be crazy

There's a lack of female input on this thread; proof if it be needed of their smarts!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 9 2012, 9:53 PM BST

That's not what I heard..
;) ;)

You want to fire your pimp then :)

Quote: Will Cam @ July 9 2012, 9:52 PM BST

Yeah, go and run you cowards. I know your type, hen pecked, anything for a quiet life, yes dears, without a single disc in your backbone.

If you hurry, you can watch the repeat of EastEnders on BBC 3 before doing the washing up, you lady men.

Pirate

;) :P

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 9 2012, 9:59 PM BST

They're probably working.

Mainly working to muster up a head of steam on this tired subject.

with puckish skits!

Not just any skits, puckish ones mind!