Fun with LEGO Page 37

Hey, no problem Nil, I'm glad you've been able to do so much with it. If I'd kept it I would have probably ended up standing on it and smashing it in anger.

I'm not really a bow tie wearer but you've captured my smile perfectly. Would have liked to see someone on the floor taking the boot (perhaps Stotty) but I'm still flattered.

The last few are really excellent - Silence in Library, the Harryhausen tribute. I'd also like to toast the great man - he really made a huge difference to filmed culture - not many can say that...

Ha, cheers. Yeah, only noticed the bow tie afterwards unfortunately. Glad you like it even if there's only implied violence to whoever's behind the camera/wheel.

The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear.

:D

I'm on the shortlist, but they've been filming a while so I don't think we're getting picked.
Let you know if we hear though

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 9 2013, 11:24 PM BST

The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear.

From a design/creation point of view, I'd put this in your top two or three, Neil, personally speaking.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 8 2013, 10:15 PM BST

Thanks again for the Hulk figure, Godot. I only have a vague memory of what you looked like from the one time we met, so I hope you like this.

Is that Godot or Peter Sutcliffe? I can't tell the difference. Quick, call a routine menial duties police constable.

Thanks Alfred. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 10 2013, 1:45 AM BST

I'm on the shortlist, but they've been filming a while so I don't think we're getting picked.
Let you know if we hear though

Random, but well done, Steve.

Quote: Lee @ May 10 2013, 1:01 AM BST

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 10 2013, 8:22 AM BST

Thanks Alfred. :)

Random, but well done, Steve.

Sorry Nil
It was a reply to a post that isn't there any more

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 10 2013, 9:52 AM BST

Sorry Nil

That's how my old granny started.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 10 2013, 9:52 AM BST

Sorry Nil

:) S'ok.

http://www.badideatshirts.com/LEGO-NO-T-SHIRT-P2246.aspx

Something a little different. Rant Words by Renegade Carpark.

AWESOME :) Like that mate