BCG loiterer revealed!

Hello one and all. You may know me as Gawd, as in Oh Gawd! Not short for Gordon Bennett I should add, although I often elicit that response from people.

I'm currently working on a sitcom idea I have, as well as a sketch show. I find flipping between the two keeps me interested and I don't seem to burn out that way. It's also a great way to escape the banality of life. Aware of how tough an industry this is, I am in no way mistaken as to how difficult it will be to go from my PC screen to the TV screen. But you don't get anywhere if you don't try.

I have been loitering/lurking here for a few weeks, accruing as much knowledge of the industry, methodology and competitions as I can. But I have been watching comedy since I was a little nipper.

I am most inspired by IT Crowd, Peep Show, Father Ted, Inbetweeners, I'm Alan Partridge, Him and Her, Nighty Night, Monkey Dust and Xavier: Renegade Angel.

I look forward to engaging with you all at some point.

;) Hi, only me up this late, but welcome.

Quote: Gawd @ May 9 2012, 6:38 AM BST

I have been loitering/lurking here for a few weeks, accruing as much knowledge of the industry, methodology and competitions as I can.

It's certainly the perfect way to learn about what pisses us off and who we fancy.

Welcome to the site.

We already have a Gawd, he's called Aaron Whistling nnocently :P

Quote: Will Cam @ May 9 2012, 1:11 PM BST

And he loiters like something awful.

G'day! Fellow loiterer!

Hey Low!

Thank you for the welcome comedic fellows!

I trust you took time out from your hard graft to welcome me and for that I am truly enamoured.

;) Good morning chap!

Quote: Will Cam @ May 9 2012, 1:11 PM BST

See, someone around here knows his place! ;)

Welcome to the site, Gawd. :)