Lolly stick gags Page 3

Just heard the winner on the radio - can only hope it's a mistake. It's not even original Eh?

Well like I say my shortlisted entry was more of an embarassing accident.

"did you hear about the ghost who robbed a bank? It was a polterheist"

I mean I wrote it myself, but I can't believe someone else hasn't thought of it first.

But then with 118 they had to trawl literally hundreds of jokes to find a few original and crucially funny ones.

What was the winner?

Peach Melba

The top ten are in the link below. Yes, I agree about several other jokes coinciding with your own creation (happened with me when someone beat me to the joke about the most argumentative Olympic event). But the winning joke has been around for years, surely? If Cadbury hadn't stressed about the need for originality in the rules, I could have bought a joke book or gone online and reeled off old gag after gag to my heart's content and pissed the 5K. That said, some in the top ten are def fresher. http://www.taylorherring.com/blog/

Seems unfair only number 8 seems close to original.

I rather like number 9.

Actually 10 looks a little unfamiliar so well done number 10

I didn't make the top ten but had a couple retweeted: What did the food critic do at breakfast time? Pan cakes.
Why are yoga teachers and pirates the worst at making decisions? Because they ummm and arrr over everything.

Ha! Funnier than some of the top 10.

I think yours were probably pitched too much at an older audience Alan.

How rude.

I rest my case m'lud! :)

Quote: Marc P @ May 25 2012, 10:50 AM BST

I think yours were probably pitched too much at an older audience Alan.

They were for the cider lollies :D

Why was the alcoholic city trader fired? In-cider dealing.