Hi to everyone in funny land

Hi just thought I'd say hi to everyone that has the inclination to log on here. Anyone ever fancy a chat and most importantly share a laugh please feel free

Hi Vince *waves*
What sort of comedy do you like?

Hello there Wave

Hi Harridan and Shandonbelle thanks for your messages, it was such a delight for anyone to respond. I joined Twitter expecting the world to login and follow me, alas I gained one follower, a Russian shot-putter with rather large tits! I believe he went by the name of Vladimir, nice guy. So the BGC Forum is twice as good already. I may Tweet it

Now, I'm rambling for which I apologise, one of you kindly asked what sort of conedy I like, if I'm honest I like comedy that makes me laugh. I start at Laurel and Hardy, love Will Hay, his comic timing was amazing, visual humour of Jaques Tati, radio heaven of the 60s in the form of Round the Horne right through to current day dry wit of Jo Brand and the true life observations of Peter Kay.

So that's me in nutshell, what about you guys?

Welcome Vince,

As you can see I am also a big fan of Will Hay :D

Hi Will Cam,

Will Hay a classic of all times and one of his films delivered one of the funniest lines ever by Moore Marriott I believe.

'Next train's gone!'

Classic

which film is that?

Welcome to the site. :)

I'm sure the film was Oh Mr Porter

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for the welcome Aaron :)

Wave Hiya Vince, are you a Southener?

Hi Dellas

I am a Southerner, I feel the cold badly so anywhere North of Watford is always a Siberian challenge to me

As I type this I have 15 hot water bottles strapped to me, I could easily pass an audition as the next monster in Dr Who

I see you are from Mancheser, now that is cold

This southerner feels the heat! Scotland's weather's more my kind of thing.

(Or Siberia.)

;) OH Aaron Here is me thinking you were a 'cold cod' !

A who with the what now?