Time Dabblers

Another Bussell/Ricketts/Stott clip from the Missing Scene stable, starring Steve Furst and, er, me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOugswBDqg&feature=youtu.be

(look out for a special, rhythmic cameo from Ben Ricketts, formerly of this parish)

That's very sweet.

Plenty sweet even.

How do you play an evil dick so well?

nb why did you guys decide to distribute missing scene.

:D Very good, and a cameo by Hugh Grant no less too ;)

Quote: David Bussell @ March 10 2012, 5:50 PM GMT

Another Bussell/Ricketts/Stott clip from the Missing Scene stable, starring Steve Furst and, er, me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOugswBDqg&feature=youtu.be

(look out for a special, rhythmic cameo from Ben Ricketts, formerly of this parish)

Didn't like that one as much.

So, has Ben left? When did that happen? I hope it wasn't because of my constant questions about his jumpers, that would make me sad.

Loving your work :)

In the nicest possible way, it's weird seeing Bussell on screen with a proper actor.

All looks jolly good though! I like all the clips I've seen so far.

Really well made. That Bussell fellow definitely has a face for television.

Quote: sootyj @ March 10 2012, 6:17 PM GMT

That's very sweet.

Plenty sweet even.

How do you play an evil dick so well?

nb why did you guys decide to distribute missing scene.

Thank you.

We're not "distributing" Missing Scene as such, just leaking a bit here and there. We shot the show 2 years ago and we're out of option now, so we've got more freedom as to what we do with it. When something comes up that it might fit (C4 Blaps for instance) we roll it out. I think we're also a bit less precious about it now since we shot a second sketch show and started gearing up for a sitcom.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ March 10 2012, 6:38 PM GMT

:D Very good, and a cameo by Hugh Grant no less too ;)

It's pronounced Huge Grunt, thank you very much.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2012, 6:55 PM GMT

Didn't like that one as much.

So, has Ben left? When did that happen? I hope it wasn't because of my constant questions about his jumpers, that would make me sad.

Don't feel bad about it but Ben killed himself when he read you didn't like this sketch.

Quote: AJGO @ March 10 2012, 7:19 PM GMT

Loving your work :)

Thanks, Miss!

Quote: zooo @ March 10 2012, 7:30 PM GMT

In the nicest possible way, it's weird seeing Bussell on screen with a proper actor.

All looks jolly good though! I like all the clips I've seen so far.

Yeah, Steve was a bit bowled over being given the opportunity to work with me. Bless him.

Quote: JackDaniels2 @ March 11 2012, 8:16 AM GMT

Really well made. That Bussell fellow definitely has a face for television.

I prefer to think of it as a face for all occasions - weddings, bar mitzvahs, funerals...

I've seen funnier Bussell & co sketches but there is something weirdly humourous with the rhythmic way you all strut out and strut back. You have great presence, I could definitely see you on the telly box.

Quote: Otterfox @ March 12 2012, 8:25 PM GMT

I've seen funnier Bussell & co sketches but there is something weirdly humourous with the rhythmic way you all strut out and strut back. You have great presence, I could definitely see you on the telly box.

Thanks, Otters. There was a surprising amount of group choreography that went into that exit. I really got how the cast of Thriller must have felt.

Gud!

Thunks!