Brothers and Sisters

I know it's not a comedy, but I wonder what people think of Channel 4's big new American import? It's certainly not as sparky as Desperate Housewives, and the cast aren't quite as f**kable, but I kind of like it, and there are quite a few lines that make me smile wryly. Although it does seem to have stolen the incidental music from Six Feet Under.

I'm watching it actually and it's Q good. Very flowing and easy too watch. also that new one with Mathew Perry looks quite good. but when there is 6.000.000 million writers it's hardly going be another "Allo Allo" is it. No its good.

So, 6 million writers then.

Or have you been diseased in the head by that Frenchy lot, and actually mean 6,000,000 million (ie 6 billion)? ;)

Yeah!!! I is stupid in a Frenchy way I really meant about ten But these danm!! Frenchies. Actually they quite like the English...they think everyone's minted in a money way... not the Polo way... But some are so distant probably like the oldie English home counties set....put your keys in my Claris Cliff Bowl and it might be your lucky night kinda way.

I thought it was pretty alright. Obviously, not comedy, but it is technically good and has exceptional writing.