How High is a Piece of String?

Anyone know anything 'bout veg. or physics?... can't seem to find anything 'bout the String-Bean-theory? Sick anywhere..

Quote: Shelly ADHDTV @ June 26, 2007, 10:01 PM

Anyone know anything 'bout veg. or physics?... can't seem to find anything 'bout the String-Bean-theory? Sick anywhere..

oh sloblock.. can I edit the title of this thread 'cause I left out 'of' it's a piece of string.. I feel such a fool/tool..

There you go and I have no idea what you a talking about?

Darren Goldsmith is the resident physicist, I think? Ask him.

Shelley I thought I was the mado one around here. Thankyou for turning up. Laughing out loud

PS. I can tell you how long a peice of string in the kind I deal with is. Infact I will draw it for you. ------------------------------------------.

How high it is depends on whether I am sitting down or standing. It could be about this high.
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[

Charley!! that's the funniest thing I've heard (not said) all day!! the bit about standing or sitting!! more!!!!!!

Laughing out loud Pleased to be of service.xx

Errr

I am so confused! :S

Don't even try and understand. It's not worth it.

String bean theory. I think it's something to do with SOUP=BEAN X PARSNIP SQUARED.

nah.. I just tried that, and you end up with tesco's 'basic buy' bubble 'n' squeek...

Is it a bit sci-fi?

Quote: Jude @ June 26, 2007, 11:59 PM

Is it a bit sci-fi?

is what a bit sci-fi? Wave

The String Bean TheoryWave

Isn't String theory part of the universal theory of everything? It says that matter is made up, at the smallest level, of strings therefore all matter at this level acts in the same way. Anyway I've said it before and i'll say it again two things that you don't want to think about in any great detail are time and quantum physics, they make your head hurt.