Tiny Bang Theories: The Time of the Month Awards

It's about time women chose a better time of the month. At the moment they're a choosing time when they're feeling at their most rotten. And their most unreasonable. 'Don't eat so loudly', they bark suddenly while you're only eating something mushy like broccoli; or 'Take your shoes off while you're swimming'. Totally irrational.

It's time for women to recognise that they should stop trying to have the time of the month while they're having their periods. Valiant to stick with it so long - and we all appreciate what you have done - but it has been, and is likely to continue to be an uphill struggle... (Continued at www.tinybangtheories.com)

I love this blog! I think I shouldnt have joined this site at this time because even these words ARE AMPLIFIED!!!! Id love to post some of my comedy character superheroine "Period woman" as I reckon you would find her funny but I don't want to hijack your post and turn it around to be about me like ive been accused off, or was I being sensitive again..... Thanks for posting, I like this. XXXX

:| Do men have 'periods'? certain time of the month when they are active or dormant in the exploration of ideas?

I believe we do dellas. It is when we are uncharacteristacally kind.

It usually happens when we have done something wrong.

Thank you all for your remarks. Men are similarly influenced by gonad activity. They suffer the thinking of sex every 6 seconds (on average). This is though an average and I think a lot of thought goes into it during the act all in one go, unless you need the necessary distractions needed for mature ejaculation. After sex a man can afford to think more cerebrally and may not think about sex for a much longer period. Maybe a few minutes, sometimes a few hours if he falls asleep.

Best wishes,

Paul (Editor)