Leevil's Big Biscuit Thread Page 8

I am very into bourbons.

It's probably already been mentioned, but I do like a Jammy Dodger. I especially like licking the tight red circle.

That's chip!

Quote: zooo @ 21st November 2015, 10:49 AM GMT

That's chip!

:$

And two Saturdays running. I'll be a regular at this rate.

:O Heaven forfend!

Awh, I missed that catchphrase.

Chocolate hob nobs. Cool

:D

Royal Scotts

gone but not forgotten...

Leevil Leevil!

Did you knww that there is such a thing as Biscuit butter
It's like Peanut Butter but Biscuitty

Quote: zooo @ 3rd September 2011, 12:12 AM BST

I hate the drink coffee, but LOOVVEEE coffee cake and coffee flavoured chocolates. YUM.

I do love the smell of coffee beans/powder. It's just the taste of the drink that is utter rubbish.

Adore the smell and love the drink. We've a De'Longhi to prove it. Call me a middle class twattess if you like, but instant coffee's so, meh.

Biscuits: how I adore thee, but buying fat lasses' clothes and sitting around the house scoffing the moreish morsals is doing me no good at all.

If pressed: favourite biscuit - McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives.

I have started liking coffee the drink finally. Only took me 4 years.
Although I do like weird stuff like caramel instant coffee.

Chewy stem ginger bics. V hard to get now the local Marks & Sparks has gone. Pirate

First night out at University I was in a large room of strangers wondering what to do. "Soggy biscuit" was the suggestion and everyone (but me) laughed. When someone explained what this was, I realised how privileged I was to have parents who couldn't afford private boarding school. Sick

Quote: zooo @ 4th December 2015, 11:08 PM GMT

I have started liking coffee the drink finally. Only took me 4 years.
Although I do like weird stuff like caramel instant coffee.

My mum's a major fan of stuff like that - she's dubbed them her 'posh coffees'.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 5th December 2015, 12:57 PM GMT

First night out at University I was in a large room of strangers wondering what to do. "Soggy biscuit" was the suggestion and everyone (but me) laughed. When someone explained what this was, I realised how privileged I was to have parents who couldn't afford private boarding school. Sick

I doubt that Mr McVitie thought that his products would be utilised in such a profane way. Ship's biscuits are much harder, ditto dog biccies.