OOH!

I have had a warning off Leevil after I objected to him caling me an idiot.
Two more and I'm "out".
Let's get another one here: Leevil, you are a dimwit.

Alan this site is about comedy well should be...ok you've had some bad press...but hey...start a fresh...i know this site is sometimes very clicky i notice that...but show them your stuff and start over...then they might warm to you and you might even get some flowers through the post or a BAFTA come on show us what you've got an take that chip off your shoulder...evryone likes a comic

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ June 22, 2007, 2:56 PM

Alan this site is about comedy well should be...ok you've had some bad press...but hey...start a fresh...i know this site is sometimes very clicky i notice that...but show them your stuff and start over...then they might warm to you and you might even get some flowers through the post or a BAFTA come on show us what you've got an take that chip off your shoulder...evryone likes a comic

Och, it's more fun to hold a mirror up to the more idiotic members.
I have no intention of posting my work - why would I?
I am in contact with some members by PM and am working on notes for those folk.
You know, it's astonishing how many people privately share my opinions about some of the work I have critiqued.
I have no chip on my shoulder, honestly.

Leevil - to be fair you did call Alan an idiot and then complained that HE was name calling. Sure he ruffles some feathers but I'm sure most can handle it.

I find it somewhat ironic that Alan should be 'threatened' with a ban and not Aaron (although I appreciate banning Aaron from his own site is ironic as well)

I think Aaaron should be banned for not liking Spinal Tap which, for a comedy geek, is an oxymoron.

Quote: Alan Alexander @ June 22, 2007, 3:01 PM

Och

Spoken like a true Scot!

:O)

I've had several rather rude PM's off Alan, he's a classic stirrer.

And I'm locking this thread I apologies to everyone except Alan.

Quote: Nick Rivers @ June 22, 2007, 3:02 PM

I find it somewhat ironic that Alan should be 'threatened' with a ban and not Aaron

Ooh, 'e's a right one, that one is! Proper shit-stirrer. Good riddance!

... I'd also like to point out that no one will be banned, or threatened with a ban, for expressing an opinion. They will if they continually disrespect the moderators, purposely cause trouble, and ignore what the staff tell them, however.