ERM LOVELY

So it's lovely weather...for this time of year...oh look...some tumble weed

I have a man called Mr Tumbleweed who lives down my Lane. He has 36 kids. I am not jesting it is true. I dare not even look at him incase I should wind up with a bun in the oven.
That could make a cool nursery rhyme.

I take it Reiss you are a tad bored. Me too. I hate Sundays.

I dont like sundays the usual bar staff have day off and we're left with the B squad

Is there really people living on the moon...cor i think i've just seen a magpie...or was it a blackbird...shit the curtains have just caught fire...sod the ornaph....ornafol...ornapholig...bird watching.

Hey Reiss, what's the temp today where you are ... we got 48c outside, 32c in the pool and 27c inside the house (thanks to very thick stone walls!). Fun innit!

Over the hundreds but i'ts just started thundering...i hate that noisy bloke up those stairs near the pearly gates...because i live near cognac and the BBc weather dont show Cognac...i take my weather from Bordeaux...but yeah it aint half bad...better than Enger-Asia-Poland-Shire across the channel.

*prays to the rain, wind and snow departments of God Ltd.*

Thanks Aaron, it`s now thundering and raining really, really hard in the East Midlands!

It's boiling hot 'ere on the east coast.

Quote: Jude @ June 19, 2007, 8:17 PM

Thanks Aaron, it`s now thundering and raining really, really hard in the East Midlands!

It's been like that here since about 7:10. \o/

The wind and snow department(s) are a bit slow though.

I`m just glad I`m inside!

It's raining and cold here and according to weather reports it's colder than England! Why is it i came travelling here?! Although off to New Zealand in 2 weeks and then i'm going skiing!! So excited! :D

Quote: Leevil @ June 19, 2007, 8:20 PM

It's boiling hot 'ere on the east coast.

Soon after I posted this is starting the thunder storm, really nice and loud!

Shall I wear my red shorts or my blue shorts...though it's probably too hot to wear any shirts...factor one or five lotion...erm that's a toughy...anywho before i do anything else i'd better close the shutters...damn you hot weather.