The All-in-one Consolidatory Boxing Thread Page 11

Nope, but apparently that's what you think all gypsies are like. Which frankly, I find very gypsyist...

Quote: zooo @ 6th December 2015, 9:13 AM GMT

Nope, but apparently that's what you think all gypsies are like. Which frankly, I find very gypsyist...

I've attended an anti-gypsyism course run by a well known gypsy radio presenter called Jake but I've forgotten all of the things to remember now. To be honest, I wasn't there for the political correctness but to learn how to become a gypsy myself. Unfortunately, I only had the money for lucky heather. No caravan.

'Goliath was a champion, a monster who had never been beaten, and then this young guy, David, came forward, a child who believed in God and did it,' Fury says. 'God gave him the power. What was right will always prevail over wrong. Good will always prevail over evil. I see that in me versus Klitschko. To be honest with you, I know Klitschko is a devil-worshipper. They are involved in bigger circles and stuff like that and they do magic tricks and whatever. You can go on YouTube and watch them playing with magic.
'All these rock stars and singers and these famous people, it is common knowledge that they are all involved in an occult group of Satan-worshippers and all that sort of stuff. A man who does evil things and worships an evil one, how can he win over a man who wants to do good things and preach good stuff?

What a nutjob.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 6th December 2015, 11:08 AM GMT

I've attended an anti-gypsyism course run by a well known gypsy radio presenter called Jake but I've forgotten all of the things to remember now. To be honest, I wasn't there for the political correctness but to learn how to become a gypsy myself. Unfortunately, I only had the money for lucky heather. No caravan.

Heh. You could always pretend your shed is a caravan.

Cute!

Quote: zooo @ 6th December 2015, 4:21 PM GMT

What a nutjob.

Heh. You could always pretend your shed is a caravan.

Cute!

Very true.

I will sit on the steps and practice my flamenco but not until I've bought an earring. :)

RIP Muhammad Ali.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 4th June 2016, 8:25 AM BST

RIP Muhammad Ali.

Though I don't like boxing as blunt force trauma has to have long-term consequences - he was a top geezer . . . one of the best.

Yes - RIP. He was the greatest. The only person ever to make boxing interesting.

RIP Cassius Clay.

A great Baptist/Methodist with a love of butterflies and bees.

That Scottish boxer died the other night and the Boxing world is distraught.

HOW FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL!

They go to beat the shit out of each other.

Klitschko should have won the fight!!

Why are Boxing weigh-ins such a pantomime?

Quote: Chappers @ 11th December 2020, 6:22 PM

Why are Boxing weigh-ins such a pantomime?

Oh no they're not

Mike Tyson would make a great Buttons.

With Frank Bruno and Tyson Fury as the Ugly Sisters.