I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - Series 55

Jack Dee has stated on Twitter the first episodes of the new series are recording in Nottingham tonight (http://twitter.com/TheRealJackDee/status/67546670702936064). The guest is Marcus Brigstocke - a first appearance on the show, I believe?

Anyone know when the other two recordings are/when this'll be broadcast?

The other two recordings will be at the Aylesbury Waterside Theatre on 14th June, and the Grassington Festival on 30th June.

I'm not sure who will be the guests. In terms of when it will be broadcast, my guess is that it will be on after the next series of Just A Minute finishes, which would make it 27th June. If not, then I presume then next programme to follow it will be The Museum Of Curiosity, which would mean it ISIHAC would start on 8th August.

I've been listening to 'Clue' on and off for ages and just tonight only cottoned-on that Mornington Crescent is a piss-take. I really, genuinely thought it was some sort of uber-complex wordplay game based on London streets / landmarks. I feel such an idiot! My only defence is that I always fast forward that segment because it's boring.

Love the show though, still the funniest thing on Radio by a long way IMO. :)

I have only been listening to it for about 12 months and have to say it is consistently funny whether you are listening to the current series or 30 year old repeats.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 16 2011, 3:31 PM BST

I have only been listening to it for about 12 months and have to say it is consistently funny whether you are listening to the current series or 30 year old repeats.

What took you so long, Will?

I don't really know Tim. I think it's only in the last couple of years since BBC iPlayer has been around that I have really been listening to radio comedy properly.

Definitely, the best current comedy show on radio. Jack Dee has become an excellent replacement for the much loved, and missed Humph. Graeme Garden continues to prove himself as one of the best living comedians.