All about My Family

Hello, welcome.
If you're interested, add you're favourite programme and part.

My favourite is the nudist episode and where Mike turns religious.
Absolutely great episode.
Best bit was with the depressed vicar in the pub.

Can't really think of a 'favourite episode', but the ones before Janey left were definitely the best, IMO.

well there all good
and srry bout misspelling of my title

Right. Loved the first two series to death ;) The third left me with mixed feelings, and I believe the fire was out on fourth. I can't believe they've been flogging the dead horse still :(

when nick left it lost its sparkle, and it ruined the"chi" of the whole thing, yeah i agree the fire was out by the forth series.

well i love em still tbh its just different its this "modern" touch to it thats just plain milink it like the bond not seen it yt but sure looks same way

chipandale, in line with the board rules, could you plesae translate to correct English for us please, including punctuation? Thanks.

I thought it was just me who was irritated by the text speak and incoherent ramblings that have been dominating this forum of late.

No, no, it's a pet-hate of myself and Mark, and as such is against the rules of the board, which everyone should have read. I have, for some reason, been a little forgiving of late, but it's getting increasingly annoying now. We have, and will from this moment on be operating, a zero-tolerance policy.

You have been warned!

Good to hear. This is a good forum, but it has been a problem of late - too many over excitable teenagers coming on here to exchange inane text speak.

im srry i was tired and i tend to ramle on, as i was saying this "modern" comedy has ruined the rest of the series of my family (not made them as good as they should be). the modern influance is dragging it on and on and trying to find inspireation which shows as there are some spectacular episodes but some dull as ever episodes. (forget my bond thing)

What episode was broadcast on Sat 10th December on BBC One? Apparently it got just over 5 million viewers according to BARB. Beats almost every episode from Series 10 and 11!

Quote: chipandale @ November 6 2006, 12:46 PM GMT

im srry I was tired and I tend to ramle on, as I was saying this "modern" comedy has ruined the rest of the series of my family (not made them as good as they should be). the modern influance is dragging it on and on and trying to find inspireation which shows as there are some spectacular episodes but some dull as ever episodes. (forget my bond thing)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

You do realise I ressurected a thread from 5 years ago? lol

Quote: David Carmon @ December 29 2011, 11:30 PM GMT

What episode was broadcast on Sat 10th December on BBC One? Apparently it got just over 5 million viewers according to BARB. Beats almost every episode from Series 10 and 11!

That was Mary Christmas!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/my_family/episodes/10/8/