Title Suggestions Page 3

Quote: Al Parry @ March 16 2011, 8:21 PM GMT

yeah this is my thread, and no title as of yet, there have been some good ideas, but I need something more security based. I don't want you to waste your time, just if you have an idea, I appreciate all the effort. whistle watch is my fave so far.

Summer Watch?

Camp Watch?

Would there be any relevance in knowing what the holiday park is called?
I work in security I like the word watch that makes sense and you mentioned whistle being the place, what's the park called?

Lock And Quay

Quote: Neillg @ March 17 2011, 12:19 AM GMT

Lock And Quay

Thats a good one

QUIS CUSTODIET

Watching The Bangers

Watching The Whistle

Black Coats (a pay on red/blue coats, assuming their jackets are black)

Camp Cops? Ooo-er

Bangers and Mash

Calor Gas Cops

A sitcom at a holiday park is something I've also been working on for some time now. 'tis a rich source of ideas.

Good luck with it.

CHANGING THE GUARD

Quote: evertsen @ March 17 2011, 10:06 AM GMT

Calor Gas Cops

A sitcom at a holiday park is something I've also been working on for some time now. 'tis a rich source of ideas.

Good luck with it.

And me and twas called Park Life. Didn't get anywhere. ... Yet.

Quote: Marc P @ March 17 2011, 10:09 AM GMT

And me and twas called Park Life. Didn't get anywhere. ... Yet.

Stick with it! It's a theme you can take in any direction - a ready made cameo of life.

My holiday camp does not have a name, no. It is set in Bangers Whistle, which is a fictional seaside town with a small bay in the north west of England. The park manager is Wenna Friggins, the park could well be named after her. The show is about the security staff only. If this helps fire anyones imagination, then great, I'm still open to ideas............

I have decided on a title methinks. I am going to rename Miss Wenna Friggins, Miss Wenna Tripp, and name the park/camp Tripp's of Bangers Whistle. Resulting in a show title.......

Tripp's Watch.

There was a sitcom with Leonard Rossiter called Trippers Day which wasn't very good, so you might want to rethink???

Week's Watch?
Baricoat's Watch?
I just need to find the right surname for Wenna......
Croker's Watch?
Giddy's Watch?
Jago's Watch?
Snell's Watch?

I have a new fave in jago's watch!