Paul

Saw the latsst Pegg/Frost comedy today, pretty funny, some good sci-i homages 7/10

Quote: peter gazzard @ February 14 2011, 10:14 PM GMT

Saw the latsst Pegg/Frost comedy today, pretty funny, some good sci-i homages 7/10

As good as Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz?

I'm looking forward to seeing it; though I'm going to try and not judge it against Shaun and Fuzz as Edgar Wright isn't directing or co-writing; should be good though.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 15 2011, 8:51 AM GMT

I'm looking forward to seeing it; though I'm going to try and not judge it against Shaun and Fuzz as Edgar Wright isn't directing or co-writing; should be good though.

What he said.

Quote: chipolata @ February 14 2011, 11:41 PM GMT

As good as Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz?

Almost as good as Shaun, different tone though as Edgar Wright isnt involved. Don't know about Hot Fuzz. Only seen it once and will have to watch it again. Noticed one of the guys who did the music was called Nick Angel which was of course name of Pegg's character in Hot Fuzz.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 15 2011, 8:51 AM GMT

Hopefully they'll be doing the final part of their Three Colours: Cornetto trilogy soon!

At last, a flick worth buying popcorn for! http://www.wikio.co.uk/video/paul-clip-alien-5037433

Quote: Afinkawan @ February 15 2011, 10:20 AM GMT

Hopefully they'll be doing the final part of their Three Colours: Cornetto trilogy soon!

After Pegg does Star Trek 2 apparently

I have just watched this film and feel utterly cheated.

I didn't laugh once. The plot was non-existent.

I can't be bothered even writing anymore about it. Angry

Well this is an odd coincidence.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 31 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

Well this is an odd coincidence.

why? have you just watched it Matthew?

Quote: Will Cam @ December 31 2011, 10:51 PM GMT

why? have you just watched it Matthew?

Yeah, and minutes ago commented about it in the 'I've Just Seen' thread. (Afraid I enjoyed it a lot more than you)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 31 2011, 10:52 PM GMT

Yeah, and minutes ago commented about it in the 'I've Just Seen' thread. (Afraid I enjoyed it a lot more than you)

Enjoyment is subjective old chap. I am glad you enjoyed it. Was in a bit of a mood when I watched it which might have something to do with it.

I quite enjoyed it. I did laugh quite a few times.

I watched it and I'm not impressed :(