Reno 911!

I found out about this show the other day and have just watched the first episode. I really liked it. I thought it was very funny, especially the pre-credits teaser. I don't know what the general view of the show is here and was just interested to find out.

I thought it was on off good love the theme tune and the pre credits testing the new weapons.

The Rivalry with the fireman's funny lol

I liked it, I've seen it a few times and it has something but it has good bits and bad bits.

I think I'll get the movie when it comes out

I watched the pilot on stage6 and thought it was OK, but it must've been 'cos I wasn't in the mood, 'cos I didn't watch it all.

Leevil - that's the one I watched. I thought it was good, didn't hold my attention all the time, but it had some jokes in it which I've never seen / seen variations of.

I quite liked the series in a kind of 'if I miss one I'm not too bothered but wouldn't turn it off if it was on' kind of a way.

The thick woman learning Spanish off a cassette in her car was hilarious. Don't know which episode that is but it's the teaser sequence.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ June 4, 2007, 10:28 AM

I quite liked the series in a kind of 'if I miss one I'm not too bothered but wouldn't turn it off if it was on' kind of a way.

The thick woman learning Spanish off a cassette in her car was hilarious. Don't know which episode that is but it's the teaser sequence.

Dan

Thats how I feel about it, swerytd put it in the right words

Yeah this show is very good.

Anyone seen the film? Any good?

the film apparently isn't as good, as it is more scripted.

Anyone see the Homeland Security episode?