Alternative Therapy

Filmed late in the day at the latest JunkMales shoot.

Hope you enjoy.

A link would be useful, Danny.

you are soooo fussy.

Anyway here it is.

Though I couldn't hear much of the dialogue the punch shone out and made me laugh.

Thanks for watching guys, I would like to confirm that all laughter was real as I am one of the most ticklish people around, as Martin is frequent to exploit :D

Very funny Danny, though a little tough to see what was going on at times.

Quote: Chopz @ January 12 2011, 5:43 PM GMT

Very funny Danny, though a little tough to see what was going on at times.

Yeah to be fair it was a 'we still have a bit of time left anyone got anything we can film?' so didn't light it properly and just basically looked for an office we'd not used before.

Thanks for comments.

Hey, it's the funny that matters and you tickled that right on the gooch.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ January 12 2011, 8:58 PM GMT

to be fair it was a 'we still have a bit of time left anyone got anything we can film?' so didn't light it properly

The best way to light your material, Danny, is with a match and some dynamite. Pleased

Quote: don rushmore @ January 13 2011, 6:01 PM GMT

The best way to light your material, Danny, is with a match and some dynamite. Pleased

And the predictable Don Rusmore train finally pulls into the station, a little late ;)

Excellent stuff Danny Boy

Funny Danny. Although I think maybe you should revert back to being completely depressed at the end.

Quote: Charley @ January 15 2011, 3:33 AM GMT

Excellent stuff Danny Boy

Thanks for watching, glad you liked.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 20 2011, 1:41 PM GMT

Thanks, Danny, and may I add that I thought your last doctor sketch was the best Junkmales one to date.

Thanks appreciate it, started off as an audio bizarrely.

Quote: Simon B @ January 22 2011, 11:01 AM GMT

Funny Danny. Although I think maybe you should revert back to being completely depressed at the end.

Cheers si, I was thinking more A New Hope than, Empire :)

Thought maybe I could come up with other therapies... hmmm....

Great to see this again. Love the bit where he says, "oh no, he's just torn Ann Perkins in half!"

Because you loved it we entered it into the Yobi Laughs contest and amazingly we got through, please help us get to the next round.

Vote Here

Thanks