Forever young?

Simple-ish question, if you could live forever, at what age would you like to live forever at?
I suppose it's like, if you died tommorow by the following events, attack by bees, falling over a bridge into a waterfall then being horrifically stabbed and bruised by jagged rocks, what age would you like to be in heaven? if you believe in heaven or the after-life in general.

Difficult. I mean this time next year I could be a millionaire Rodney. If we are going by up till now, then I will pick 25. Whistling nnocently

Contradiction. If I lived forever, I wouldn't die?

Proberbly two. Old enough to enjoy the pretty colours, but young enough not to realise you're enslaving your parents to wipe your bum.

The age i'm at now... 21! It rocks! Although you are always at what you think "most mature"! I remember being 17 and thinking i'm so mature...i WAS NOT! Trying to run off with a man 8 years older than me and ditching the family...ah the trials and tribulations of a misunderstood youth! :P

30 was cool but so is Paul Newman so i want a new tractor instead and a few boxes of mint choc chip cookies.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 29, 2007, 11:44 PM

The age i'm at now... 21! It rocks! Although you are always at what you think "most mature"! I remember being 17 and thinking i'm so mature...i WAS NOT! Trying to run off with a man 8 years older than me and ditching the family...ah the trials and tribulations of a misunderstood youth! :P

You saucy minx!