Kaboom

This sketch is all about the acting so try to imagine it being acted well. I have to work on some of the lines but the basic structure is there. Cheers

A terrorist is sitting at the back of the bus

Terrorist (to himself):
I do this for god, to avenge the death of my brothers, the rape of our sisters and the humiliation imposed by the imperila west.

Terrorist is about to push button

Martha:
John, John is that you?

Terrorist looks worried

Terrorist:
Auntie Martha what are you doing here?

Martha:
It Tuesday, I always go to the Post Office on Tuesday. Did you hear that Joanne's dad died

Terrorist starting to sweat

Terrorist:
Really

Martha:
Fit as a fiddle and then bang! Hes dead

Terrorist cringes. Martha looks at bomb button.

Martha:
Is that one of those Ipod things.

Terrorist:
Erm yes.

Martha:
Youth today, in my day we were happy just to get to where we were going in one piece. We didn't need music we made our own entertainment. Do you remeber when you use to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep for the family.

Terrorist looks angsted

Terrorist:
Yes

Martha:
Go on sing it now

Terrorist:
I don't want to

Martha:
Go on sing it

Terrorist:
No

Martha:
I'm not letting you go till i've heard it

Terrorist sets off bomb.

Lol. It was OK, the basic structure is there, I think Martha should be annoying in a different way.

Laughing out loud

I really liked this sketch. It has a dark edge which is always a favourite of mine.

It pushes the boundaries (what with the terrorist scenario on a bus) in a humorous way which makes it acceptable.

Cool.

I didn't like it very much, the sketch is there you're right there AJP. But that punchline needs reworking a bit.

But besides that it's got the structure ect.

I always enjoy the idea. I don't know if anyone remembers an animated show called Monkey Dust, but no-one will ever top the terrorist sketches they had. The one that comes to mind is when they sent a tape to the American government, but it ended up getting mixed up with a tape-recording of Stars In Their Eyes. Hilarity. But, this sketch, it is alright. Not bad, not good, but that might because of the high standards i have thanks to Monkey Dust. Could have some more banter to make the aunt a little more annoying and condecending, but then you want to keep it short.

I liked it ajp:D

Just felt it needed a bit more interaction before the punch line, but overall I think you handled a difficult subject well.

I have to work on the lines and I agree Walker nothing can touch Monkey Dust (Why won't they release series 2 and 3 on DVD ARRRRRGH!). The lines need work so i'll do that. Thanks for the comments.

very good - although I agree - maybe you should change the reason for him getting annoyed and setting off the bomb.