General, General Thread Page 2,558

Quote: Funny Johnny @ February 26 2013, 1:50 PM GMT

Should we cover up the venus boobs? And the penis of michalangelo? And forbid people to talk about it?

Nope. Nor should we forbid people to talk about their opinions on the matter.

Quote: Funny Johnny @ February 26 2013, 1:50 PM GMT

I can't see whats wrong with nakedness in the arts. And talking, singing and interprenting dancing about it freely.

Should we cover up the venus boobs? And the penis of michalangelo? And forbid people to talk about it?

When female activist like pussy riot is using their boobs to get their political message out, should we then look the other way.

I haven't noticed anyone on this forum, or in fact anyone anywhere, suggesting any of those things. Although I'm not sure what interprenting dancing is- a hybrid Strictly Come Apprentice show?

Quote: zooo @ February 26 2013, 1:55 PM GMT

Nope. Nor should we forbid people to talk about their opinions on the matter.

True

Quote: AJGO @ February 26 2013, 1:55 PM GMT

I haven't noticed anyone on this forum, or in fact anyone anywhere, suggesting any of those things. Although I'm not sure what interprenting dancing is- a hybrid Strictly Come Apprentice show?

Something like that :D

I've only just realised that you can resize the Fast Reply box on these here boards. How long has that been in place?

It's always been there, as far as I'm aware.

I remember Griff's dream of making all the posts of members we dislike invisible. I thought he was mental, but with all this talk of Fast Reply box resizing I wonder how close to reality Griff's dream is?

:O

Quote: Ben @ February 26 2013, 11:02 PM GMT

I've only just realised that you can resize the Fast Reply box on these here boards. How long has that been in place?

That's news to me.

And me, in fact I've never even noticed that box, seriously worried now Eh?

How do you normally post then? I always use it.

I click 'add a reply'.

But on this occasion I'm using it...how fast do you have to be before it cuts you

off??

It doesn't, it's just easier.

I don't like it ;)

With the 'add a reply' you get all the little faces on the side...c'mon Nils, get with the programme.

But you don't have to always use the faces, and you get to know how to do them anyway. :P ;) Geek

I've just realised it's because I never scroll down to the bottom so had never seen the box...mad.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 26 2013, 11:58 PM GMT

Nils

Unimpressed