General, General Thread Page 132

Quote: Aaron @ March 9, 2008, 9:03 PM

I went to the gym today, not for charity. Just for keeping (barely) alive. Woo.

Did you just watch all the sweaty ladies?

Funnily enough... No.

If you want to see Dorien singing like a virgin well uktv gold are showing quite a lot of good comedy clips to watch it click Here.

Oh fecking nice one Jake! Cheers man, I'm there already!

It is quite a funny clip.

Quote: Jake How @ March 9, 2008, 9:16 PM

If you want to see Dorien singing like a virgin well uktv gold are showing quite a lot of good comedy clips to watch it click Here.

Is she singing like a virgin or singing "Like a Virgin" ?

Where is Lab Rats?
The shiny new sitcom with Chris Addison? It says on these very hallowed pages that it should be coming early 2008. Well it's almost approaching nearly mid 2008.

I love Chris Addison. And I was promised a bit of him. And I want what I was promised. Godammit.

:)

Ditto Teenage Kicks. And if I remember rightly, a show (possibly pilot) was shot with Nicholas Lyndhurst in December 2006 which was based in a Bletchley Park type place. I think.

I WANT LAB RATS NOOOWWWWW.

Ahem.

They won't just, decide not to show it or something? Will they? Teary

Highly unlikely. Especially with the cost of shows these days. It'll be here, just try and wait. I can supply you with more 'stuff' in the meantime! :D

There's another series of My Family coming too.

Have you got any 'stuff' which involves Chris Addison oiled up and mostly naked?

(Shall we make a list of people in the industry we hope NEVER stumble on to this board?)

Quote: zooo @ March 10, 2008, 12:23 AM

Have you got any 'stuff' which involves Chris Addison oiled up and mostly naked?

No... But I'm sure Photoshop might be of help, if you're interested enough. :D

Quote: zooo @ March 10, 2008, 12:23 AM

(Shall we make a list of people in the industry we hope NEVER stumble on to this board?)

I had to whittle the list down, I'm afraid. It now simply reads "Everyone". Laughing out loud

Has anyone seen Baumski ? he has not been on here for a long time.

Quote: Jake How @ March 10, 2008, 5:26 PM

Has anyone seen Baumski ? he has not been on here for a long time.

I seen him in the bookies doing a bet 20 mins ago. 10-1 if he can stay away from BSG until Easter. He put 2000 quid on it.

He is a moderator on here so really he should be on here at least 5 times a week or more.