What are you listening to now? Page 242

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 28 2008, 4:34 PM BST

I really like Editors, but his hand gestures really annoy me now!

Try listening to the music and not watching his hand motions then?

I've gone off the editors now, used to like them - but yeah... a bit annoyinf I find their music too samey.

It somewhat takes away from them being live if you don't watch, though.

I also preferred them before I heard Interpol. I still love Editors, but find it very hard not to remember the former when I hear them now.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 28 2008, 4:34 PM BST

I really like Editors, but his hand gestures really annoy me now! They're getting a bit frequent and over the top for my liking.

You've just seen him to many times. :P

I still like them, really loved them live.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 28 2008, 4:37 PM BST

II also preferred them before I heard Interpol. I still love Editors, but find it very hard not to remember the former when I hear them now.

They're too similar, it hasn't helped either really.

When we were at Wireless watching Editors, my friend and I ran up screaming to the stage to get to the front, and the group of boys we were with shook their heads and disowned us!

Cassius by Foals.

I was watching Glastonbury last night and the lead singer of the Editors HAD to be drunk. Probably was, considering where he was. Also the Ting Tings were a bit rubbish live.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 28 2008, 4:39 PM BST

When we were at Wireless watching Editors, my friend and I ran up screaming to the stage to get to the front, and the group of boys we were with shook their heads and disowned us!

Cassius by Foals.

Bad concert goers then. Lots of running and screaming should be apparent. Always.

I will be the best concert goer ever at We Are Scientists then!

Haha! Who are the support?

I don't know yet. *frantic search ensues*

Watched the Kings Of Leon coverage, they were awesome, such a great band. Not bothered about watching Jay-z though; he does seem wrong to be headlining the main stage to me. Its usually more of a big, singalong, jump about, communal feeling style band, isnt it? Im not sure you can really get that same feeling with hip hop. Groups of friends, arms round each other, singing 'I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one'? Not too bothered about The Verve either, maybe if they'd delivered a knock out new album before playing, but they havent; they haven't even put out a new single yet! Having said that, either are preferable to one of the main stage headliners the year I went-Skunk Anansie?! Oh christ they were poor, and never big enough to take that spot.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 28 2008, 3:25 PM BST

Apparently so. A plumber, also! It's actually because I slung my school bag onto my shoulder in a stupid way after the great hill roll, back on Thursday.

Undue care and attention whilst handling a school bag. Fined £25 and 3 points on your bag licence.

Quote: PhQnix @ June 28 2008, 3:28 PM BST

Now I feel bad for teasing you. Have some sympathy! *Sprinkles sympathy like fairy dust*

Run, Robyn, run! That's not sympathy he's sprinkling!

How many points can I have before my bag licence is revoked, and I have to carry all my books in my arms?

Quote: Aaron @ June 28 2008, 4:56 PM BST

Run, Robyn, run! That's not sympathy he's sprinkling!

:O Aaron!

(I did laugh a bit though.)

Quote: PhQnix @ June 28 2008, 3:34 PM BST

I have to prove I'm not gay now?

Nah, you're in love with Robyn, so we know that you're not a gayer.

Bi though, perhaps.

Quote: PhQnix @ June 28 2008, 3:37 PM BST

I'm not gay. Just as clarification. And don't listen to Paul's Dad, the guys hooked on meth. He'll do anything for money...

So you're a user of rent boys men now?

How do you do that crossing out thing?

Quote: Paul W @ June 28 2008, 3:41 PM BST

Hey back off! That's not true!

It's low grade cocaine he'll do anything for!

80% talcum powder, 7% powdered milk. Such high standards up north.