shalom to those who are blessed

Hello im ian i am looking to work with someone, i have no tact and can make normal occurences into something sinister.

eg " i never had ice cream as a child til around the age of ten. As when i was younger my mother (ahem ) told me that when the music playst he ive cream vendor has ran out of ice cream. i could never understand why he played music.

until now.

i have material to show and at the stage where im appraoching production company and need someone as standing alone is bad (especially when you pass wind and no-one is stood next to you.)

i never think striaght (havent for years) usually think sideway

if you like what you have read let me no if you dont

Hello Ian welcome, hows it going fella are you going to post some of your stuff on critique forum?

You could get an agent or hire a prostitute who will be cheaper ;)

You could bring a dog, then if you fart, blame it on the dog.

Afternoon. :)

will do what happens if someone steals me bits

will do what happens if someone steals me bits

Hello Ian.
Welcome. Enjoy.
xx

Hi & welcome IanWave

I had to edit this `coz I misread the post!

If I only had a brain:S

Quote: Smith Ian @ May 23, 2007, 1:03 PM

what happens if someone steals me bits

You should see a doctor.

Hello, i am not blessed unfortunately (I would be funnier if i was) but welcome to the site.
If you are worried about people stealing stuff then don't post it but I don't think that it happens often if at all.

That's a risk you have to take. But I think the laws will be on your side, if you post something now, it will be time stamped with your name, so sue the bastards!!

If think we're all honest here, but you can't be so sure of lurkers.

But I wouldn't post any of your stuff you're sending out to production company's, but just post the stuff you have written for fun or practice.

I like lurkers. Lurkers are sexualy frustrated peeps, who dribble from all ends, standing in a corner with their hands in their pockets. I should know. I am one.

PS... Ian, I told my boys that the ice cream van man was a child eating alien and the flake was an antenae to his spaceship so the monsters could find the kids and gobble them up. It worked till they turned 10 too.

She's back I see. Beware Smith.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome! :)

Welcome to BSG, Ian, the greenest and most environmentally friendly site on the web where all jokes and sketches come with a microchip in the tag to see if they've been recycled.

Hey!!! I've just added to my post using the shortcut!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm a Smith, are we related?

Hi Ian... and welcome!