Perfect Partners Sitcom Synopsis

The following is a synopsis of my sitcom Perfect Partners.

Have a read & see what you think.

All comments appreciated.

Logline: Geeky lab assistant Sissy, finds herself falling for Griffin, the first of a generation of companion robots designed to obey, adore and serve your every need.

Synopsis

Perfect Partners is a contemporary British comedy, set in an underground Scientific Research Centre.

There`s something about quirky lab assistant Sissy, who works alongside quick-witted, gay, sidekick Neville, that really stands out.

It isn`t Sissy`s rather remarkable glasses, curious scatter-gun laugh, or the naughty basque under her white lab coat. The thing is, Sissy`s not only fallen for the hot, hench Griffin, but she`s also prepared to overlook the fact that he`s a robot!

Griffin`s a companion robot. The first of a generation of life-like, companion robots designed to obey, adore and serve your every need.

Perfect Partners, the Scientific Research Centre`s pet project, can create the ideal man or woman for anyone to order. With the first batch of companion robots successfully dispatched, the enormous waiting list grows on a daily basis.

Being the experimental prototype, Griffin lives in a clear, perspex cannister in the lab where Sissy and Griffin work. But Griffin has a fatal flaw, his sensitive circuitry, which just makes Sissy love him all the more.

In this strange environment, Griffin, a thinking robot, has fallen for Sissy and Sissy a not always thinking human, has fallen for Griffin. Neville, being Neville and not wanting to be left out, has developed a Griffin-crush all of his own.

Miss Hunt, the exquisite, but emotionless boss has her hands firmly at the helm and also, when it suits her, on Griffin.

It doesn`t take long before Sissy and Griffin take their relationship to a new level and Sissy loses considerably more than her glasses and white lab coat.

Shortly after, Sissy and Griffin`s relationship is tested when the spoilt, wealthy Mel, pays her way up the waiting list and Griffin is sold.

With Neville`s support, Sissy gets pro-active in an effort to get Griffin back.

Homesick and missing Sissy, Griffin comes badly adrift in Mel`s Queen-size water bed. Not only is Griffin unable to get it up, but he also begins to cry.

Returned in disgrace, Griffin`s fate hangs in the balance, until a meeting of the board decides Griffin has outlived his use and will be terminated.

Sissy immediately jumps to Griffin`s defense, determined to overturn the boards decision and single handedly save her robot. But will she succeed?

Film.

All I'm going to say Animated film. Go do it now. That was brilliant I loved the concept absolutely fantastic. I have Sissy, Griff and Neville in my head the look good I got poster in my head it looks awesome...GO WRITE IT!!

Wow & stuff thanks Gav,:D

The first ten pages are up on here already.

Just commented on them and all so see you there lol

Yeah, I`ll be the one looking like a pirate!

Looks very interesting. Put a scene on here - not too much though.

Oh yes - I see you already have.

I'll come back to you on it.

Thanks David :D