1000th Post Celebration!

First off I'd like to thank my Mum, Dad, God and Jesus Christ.

Here have been some highlights of my time here at BSG, roll the clips...

... wasn't that brilliant?

But seriously, being a writer and spending most of my time in that section, I'd thought I'd take the time to point of some of my favourite scripts and other things I've had the pleasure to critique...

And this wouldn't be the place it was, if it wasn't for the other members, with their witty, intellectual comments and conversations, lets look back at some of those moments...

And finally, I'd like to thank ME! For being such a brilliant contributor to this otherwise lousy forum.

** For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, Which nobody can deny. Which nobody can deny. **

But seriously this time, thanks to Aaron & Mark and the mods and everyone else for making this such a groovy place. And long may it live!

One more time now!

** For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, Which nobody can deny. Which nobody can deny. **

Whoopeedoo! You did it!

Congrats on your 1000th post!

Btw, great speech:D

Me, David & Aaron, just think what we could do if we used our time productively.

Laughing out loud

Leevil you kill me, but in a good way!

Quote: Leevil @ May 20, 2007, 3:22 PM

Me, David & Aaron, just think what we could do if we used our time productively.

Cured cancer, probably.

Took your time didn't you.

Or have you (almost) got a life?

1000 posts!? That is mad...how long have you been a member of the no life club?! :P

Ten times as long as you ;)

Congratultions Lee... another one to add to the 'Sir' (or sad twat) list... ;)

You'll be there soon Darren.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 21, 2007, 12:56 AM

How long have you been a member of the no life club?!

Laughing out loud
Seriously, congratulations and as soon as that hooker's free I'll get her to grease up the pole by way of celebration.

Thanks to leaving college and more than likely not getting a job I'll be a full member of the know life club in no time!

I lost my job and left college at the same time as well last month. I'm just chilling out for a bit now, watching Phil 'n Fern.

Quote: Leevil @ May 21, 2007, 9:48 AM

You'll be there soon Darren.

Not if I don't post anything... ahaaa!

Oh. Damn.

I don`t think a bit of virtual does any harm.