Project meeting

Just another quick sketch, no obvious big jokes but hopefully silly enough to be amusing.

INT. meeting room in an office building.

Steve and Brian enter the room and sit down at a table.

STEVE
I just wanted a quick catch-up with all the project managers. So, how are things progressing with 'Project Shit-storm'?

BRIAN
Yeah, I do have a few concerns Steve. Mainly to do with the name you've chosen for the project.

STEVE
What's wrong with 'Project Shit-storm'? I think it's snappy.

BRIAN
Oh it's definitely snappy. But maybe we could replace the word 'Shit-storm' with something else?

STEVE
No way! The Shit-storm stays. This project is a big shake up of the HR department. I want people to know the Shits about to fly.

BRIAN
Right. I totally get the whole sentiment, but I'm still not really happy with the name.

STEVE
How about we change the word 'Project' to 'A big f**king'?

BRIAN
So, I'd be in charge of 'A big f**king Shit-storm'?

STEVE
Brilliant! Because it's snappy, but now it's punchy too! Write it down.

BRIAN
I don't think you quite understand my objection. It's just that this is going to end up on my CV. I don't want to be sat in an interview one day telling people I was responsible for a big f**king shit-storm'.

STEVE
Fair enough Brian. Would you prefer to be moved to a different project?

BRIAN
I think that would be best.

STEVE
Ok, you've got a choice between 'The Chocolate Starfish project' or 'Operation Cock Ring'?

BRIAN
Maybe I was being just a little a bit hasty.

Shoe you have again written up a mirth making sketch, I liked it, no crit this end I think this is pretty much perfect funny funny stuff mate

Yes mate. I like this.

Love it!

Thanks a lot guys :)

Laughing out loud

V. sharp ShoePie, I loved it!

Mmmmm chocolate. Nice one Shoe.

ha ha - excellent

Ha laughed out loud, and I hardly ever do that due to words. I especially liked it when he mentioned it was going to go on his CV. Brilliant. Don't change a word.

You undersell this one Shoe.

I loved it and lol twice. My day job involves these types of meetings and if I have one tomorrow I'll be looking to you for "compo" when I'm thrown out on the dole

Thanks everyone, I'm glad it got such a good response. My old job used to involve lots of these meetings too, pointlessly arguing with a manager about his "good idea".