'ello 'ello

Hi all. I joined quite a while back and then promptly forgot. So this is my first post. The site seems like it's right up my alley, which isn't as uncomfortable as it seems. Looking forward to some decent discussions (and have nothing against indecent ones! lol)
Wave

Hi there & welcome!

Thaddeus is a groovy sounding name.

Have fun:D

Good moaning. Well, err Welcome.

Writer or Comedy fan or Both?

Thanks for the quick welcome! To answer Leevil, bit of both, but mainly comedy fan.
And thanks Jude, if I could have named myself.........

Hello Thaddeus.

I'm very new here too. So far things are going well.

Welcome.

Get settled in quickly before Charley comes back - if they let her back in the country that is.

Thanks. Chiaroscuro it does seem a good place to hang out.
David, I can't wait to meet Charley. Will I get warned about the dangers of playing with matches, or interrupting my mother on the phone? Time will tell!

Just wait - it's only a couple of days now and it has been relatively quiet recently.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 18, 2007, 7:25 PM

Welcome.

Get settled in quickly before Charley comes back - if they let her back in the country that is.

We can but hope.

Charley. She is a phenomenon. Welcome Thaddeus. Are you classically Greek?

Oh yeah, welcome! :)

Welcome!!! :)

Quote: Thaddeus @ May 18, 2007, 6:19 PM

Thanks for the quick welcome! To answer Leevil, bit of both, but mainly comedy fan.
And thanks Jude, if I could have named myself.........

Me too Thaddeus! Although I love your name. It`s original.

I`m called Jude as in "Hey Jude", which is great, but then people who don`t know me, assume I`m a guy!

Perhaps my old avatar of Pirates hot, hench, hunk, Johnny/Jack, didn`t help, but I can`t help thinking if I`d been called something like Jasmine or Kat, my life would have been different.

Less fun, but different.

Quote: Jude @ May 19, 2007, 1:49 AM

I`m called Jude as in "Hey Jude", which is great, but then people who don`t know me, assume I`m a guy!

Ohhhhh... ;)

'Allo Thaddeus... welcome to the forums!