Claims4Cash

Haven't posted a sketch donkeys!

SCENE. INT. TACKY STUDIO. DAY.

PRESENTER:
Hi, I’m a generic poor quality actor; I’m here to annoy you while you’re watching daytime TV.

I’m sorry; we’ll get you back to watching repeats of Coronation Street in know time.

Are you sick of catching AIDS or losing your legs in a work related accident? I know I am.

That’s why Claims4Cash helps you claim cause we’re different to all the other claims companies because we use an actual number four instead of spelling it out, because at Claims4Cash we know you're all f**king idiots

Call now!

END.

Short and sweet, Paul. Very good.

I think we need this as a theme for the sketch comp (Leevil), cos there are quite a few similarly themed down the list. I know I've done a few.

Dan

I like it, its like the Monkey Dust 'I'm a classically trained actor' sketch.

ohh yeah!...loved that show forgot all about it, "if you buy today I'll give you a goats heart" lol

I like this subject too Paul. I've done a few myself. These fuc**ng ads do my head in!!!

They should be banned or perhaps we could all get together and put in a claim for mental torture against the makers of this pap!

Fed up of grown men shouting out of your tv set to convince you being a fat, unkept clumsy lumox isn't your fault?

Then call...

Lummox. Now there's a word that I like that I haven't heard for a while.

I do apologise for my lack of spelling etiquette I am quite drunk you see