The price of poo Page 3

Maybe having a poo should be one of your human rights? Someone from Amnesty would tie themselves to a fighter plane to ensure you had free access to a loo and Billy Bragg (or some other toss-chafe) could sing a lament:

(To the tune of Between the Wars)

I had a Curry
I had a Bhuna
I was a smelly man
My arsehole was sore
Sphincter was overfed
I had a turtle-head
With sweat on my anus and
Between my balls

I hadn't 20p and as I clenched harder
I looked to the government to help the shitting man
There was profanity down at the lavatory
"I've cacked in my f**king pants
And all on the floor"

Quote: Will Cam @ August 2 2010, 10:39 AM BST

Maybe having a poo should be one of your human rights? Someone from Amnesty would tie themselves to a fighter plane to ensure you had free access to a loo

I reckon there should be a mass pooing at Trafalgar Square.

Here's a famous painting of what it might look like, but I'll only give the link to avoid upsetting people who don't like seeing an arty depiction of ladies pooing.

http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/features/kuspit/Images/kuspit6-10-9.jpg

Why did I click the link!?!?

Quote: Nogget @ August 2 2010, 10:45 AM BST

I reckon there should be a mass pooing at Trafalgar Square.

Here's a famous painting of what it might look like, but I'll only give the link to avoid upsetting people who don't like seeing an arty depiction of ladies pooing.

http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/features/kuspit/Images/kuspit6-10-9.jpg

Might wait till I get home before I have a look. The IT hounds of taste are ready to swoop at work.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 2 2010, 11:06 AM BST

Why did I click the link!?!?

WHY DID I CLICK THE LINK!! Sick

Quote: Charley @ July 30 2010, 9:05 PM BST

I had to pay for a poo at Bussell's (prob spelt wrong). I was so desperate I would have forked out hundreds.

:O

I had to pay for a poo at Brussell's (prob spelt wrong). I was so desperate I would have forked out hundreds. I was dying for a nice fat poo from the moment I got on the eurostar but I refuse to use toilets on trains. By the time I reached my destination I was walking dodgy what with the turtle popping out & all.

Lucky you hadn't had a curry or anal sex before hand or there would have been no holding back.

I had to pay for a poo at Bussell's .

Anything for quick buck, him.

Oo, I have a loo in the back of my vehicle. Perhaps I should get my husband to drive it round these expensive places with the back doors open and charge much less for people to use it. Sounds like a money spinner to me. As long as the user and the loo don't fall out while he is driving. On the other hand, there is some comedy value in that. :P

Are you James Bond with a loose bowel or something?

Driving an Aston Fartin' Wee Wee 7

Quote: sootyj @ August 3 2010, 2:47 PM BST

Are you James Bond with a loose bowel or something?

Driving an Aston Fartin' Wee Wee 7

It's a converted Diatsu, now an Ishatpoo