It's my birthday today

Another year closer to death!

It's my birthday and for a change, I am actually off work :D

I can't decide whether to celebrate the fact that I am another year wiser, or to lament?

Happy Birthday!

How old?

Happy Birthday Mr Cam.

Happy Birthdaaay!

Appy Birthday! And do something fun, don't waste your day off on here!

Happy Birthday Will

Indeedy my good chum many happy returns.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 7 2010, 9:40 AM BST

Happy Birthday!

How old?

I am 44 today!

Thanks all. The cake is a beauty Gerry!

Quote: chipolata @ June 7 2010, 9:51 AM BST

Appy Birthday! And do something fun, don't waste your day off on here!

Sound advice Chip. But look, I've failed to heed it all ready!

Must be the day for it. I've managed to see out another year as well. So me and Will Cam get to share a Birthday with Tom Jones.

Happy Birthday Will.

And happy birthday, bigfella!

I am Will Cam
A learning disabled member of a comedy forum realises that everyone loves him and he can visit his daughter under armed guard.

Goodmorning Will Cam
Robin Williams plays a keerazy DJ making light of the UK's unsuccesful attempt to invade a pun loving forum member.

Summer of Will Cam
Spike Lee boreathon on uninteresting characters in fear of killing spree. Carried out by psychotic, pun loving forum member.

Quote: bigfella @ June 7 2010, 10:15 AM BST

Must be the day for it. I've managed to see out another year as well. So me and Will Cam get to share a Birthday with Tom Jones.

Happy Birthday Will.

happy Birthday to you Bigfella :) What a great date for a birthday.

Quote: sootyj @ June 7 2010, 10:30 AM BST

I am Will Cam
A learning disabled member of a comedy forum realises that everyone loves him and he can visit his daughter under armed guard.

Goodmorning Will Cam
Robin Williams plays a keerazy DJ making light of the UK's unsuccesful attempt to invade a pun loving forum member.

Summer of Will Cam
Spike Lee boreathon on uninteresting characters in fear of killing spree. Carried out by psychotic, pun loving forum member.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Cheers Sootyj

Will Cam and Jerusalem.

Dreary BBC sitcom making fun of WI and the learning disabled. Enlivened by popular BCG member's birthday. That and Dawn French's hilarious Cornish accent.

Many Happy Returns - Will and BF! Wave