Hung Out

Bored now.

If this week's Comedy Lab output is what we've got to look forward to in the future, I feel quite sad.

Haha

I've only watched the first two, but the BCG has put me off going any further.

Although I have to see the Danny Dyer one.

I actually enjoyed that one, although I'm in the minority. :D

Laugh-free, poor dialogue, University/amateur dramatics like quality overall. One of the worst things I've seen for a while. I think they could have picked a script at random and it would have been of an equal, if not better, standard.

Isn't this the sort of stuff that they light their joints and wipe their arses with at the writersroom? Twentysomething middle-class flatshare comedies?

I've invented a new term for this pinched-off gag-free tellyfilla: 'Um Comedy'. Because the characters say 'Um' a lot. Because the comedy... um... like comes from... um embarrassment and um... shit like that.

Haha!
That's a pretty good sum-up of the show.

A really very strange programme. I didn't like it. It wasn't funny. But - aside from that obvious unfunny-'sitcom' gripe - there wasn't anything in it to dislike. Perhaps that is damnation in itself.

It was Umfunny.

Nothing actually happened. I just waited for a plot to emerge.

...they kept me waiting.

I really liked it!!
Its proper English humour, understated and obscure.
Bring on a series, I want to know what happens.

"You are about as sophisticated as a piece of shit."

"F**k off."

You can see how such Wildean wit leapt off the page.

I always try to watch a comedy pilot the whole way through before I judge it, but I couldn't manage beyond the ad break with this. The only other show in that category is Heil Honey I'm Home, and that's never something you want to be grouped with