Cow, Pig or Chicken?

I live on the edge of suburbia with a couple of farms nearby. At this time of year, many farmers are spreading manure on their fields. My wife reckons that just by inhaling outside by the front door, she can tell which animal the manure is from. She has no farming background and knows nothing of modern farming techniques.Does anybody else think that they can distinguish between different types of shit?

I can!

Scot:

Fat Scot:

I had to think about this for a few minutes. Then i realised...............
If my youths (they are classed as adults now) have demoted their dinners for a night, thus decided to eat from a kebab house. I too can tell by the smell in the morning. Then as the gracefull mother I AM, I then make them eat the dinner i cooked the night before. (the one they demoted). I too can tell that they are eating a quite off dead animal.

In a nutshell. I believe that your better half can infact smell the animal by their shit. I often smell men by the fart in the air. Thus I end this convo with the pure fact that animals stink regardless.

END OF................

Your wife sounds like a very talented woman wjfk.

Move over Joey and his 'Identical hand twin' - there is a new kid on the block as far as must-see acts go.

As for my own ability to distinguish between two types of shite - well how about 'My Hero' with Ardal O'Hanlon and 'My Hero' with James Dreyfus.

Nope, cant tell the difference - I have failed.

Andy W

She can't tell between Horses and cows. She's not that good.

To repeat something I posted before - apparently according to an Eskimo saying "Every man loves the smell of his own farts".

I just had to repeat that one.

Yes, I've always said I can tell the difference too. Pig shit is without doubt the worst, more acrid.