WJFK with famous comedy genius!

Hey you guys, on a recent trip to the outer limits, I chanced upon a comedy wrting icon. I thought I'd post the photo for all to see.

http://a165.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_75a707142d2154f2d1eecdf1c5cd79e4.jpg

Redirects me to the MySpace front page. Any chance of linking directly to the image?

I think I've got it right now.

Probably because I'm not logged in (evil MySpace). Can you find out the actual address of the image file itself, and post that? Not just the page it's on?

Quote: Aaron @ April 23, 2007, 11:57 PM

Probably because I'm not logged in (evil MySpace). Can you find out the actual address of the image file itself, and post that? Not just the page it's on?

Now I'm lost mate! I've never posted a photo anywhere so I don't really know what I'm doing

It's Baumski and WJFK at a writers' brainstorming session.

They could be brothers. ;)

Well I never! Had your paths crossed before BSG, or have Mark and Aaron helped forge a beautiful friendship outside of cyberspace.

Great that such great comedy minds have met!

OK, lets play a dangerous game here - who do these two look like...hmmmm...

First the fishy messiah...kinda like a slightly inebriated Derren Brown.

And Baumski? - a difficult one...perhaps a dark haired Barney Rubble?

Only teasin' guys - hopefully we can all meet up at some point for a few beers.

Andy W (Brad Pitt lookalike - ahem)

I didn't know bruce springsteen wrote comedy

Quote: Andy W. @ April 24, 2007, 8:49 AM

First the fishy messiah...kinda like a slightly inebriated Derren Brown.
And Baumski? - a difficult one...perhaps a dark haired Barney Rubble?

Laughing out loud

Derren Brown? Barney Rubble! Actually guys, this was an outstanding meeting of minds between the Fish and me, and over the course of many beer-drinking hours we shared an amazing amount of sketch related chat, and the founding of the 'Charley Rance Appreciation People' fan club - but that's another story.

This really was an excellent happening where the following thought process developed about how we, as writers, can evolve. For example, the Python's went to Barbados to write 'The Life of Brian' and had a lot of fun doing it. So if they can do it, the Fish and I think there's no good reason why a group of CRAP members can't do the same thing here in the UK.

Suggestions are now called for with a cheap room rate so nobody has to be the designated driver. This might also be useful for the sketch show project which must now be very close to taking submissions. If not, why not because it's about bloody time. I say the committee members should all be held accountable for their dreadful attitude and.... Bollocks - I'm one of the committee. Best ignore that last bit and just concentrate on finally getting some scripts into the project mix.

And so my fellow members of CRAP, let's meet, drink and write some thumping good comedy sketches before we all die of apathy. Cool

Hey are you those two hairy biker cooks?

Quote: Baumski @ April 24, 2007, 10:05 AM

Laughing out loud

Derren Brown? Barney Rubble! Actually guys, this was an outstanding meeting of minds between the Fish and me, and over the course of many beer-drinking hours we shared an amazing amount of sketch related chat, and the founding of the 'Charley Rance Appreciation People' fan club - but that's another story.

This really was an excellent happening where the following thought process developed about how we, as writers, can evolve. For example, the Python's went to Barbados to write 'The Life of Brian' and had a lot of fun doing it. So if they can do it, the Fish and I think there's no good reason why a group of CRAP members can't do the same thing here in the UK.

Suggestions are now called for with a cheap room rate so nobody has to be the designated driver. This might also be useful for the sketch show project which must now be very close to taking submissions. If not, why not because it's about bloody time. I say the committee members should all be held accountable for their dreadful attitude and.... Bollocks - I'm one of the committee. Best ignore that last bit and just concentrate on finally getting some scripts into the project mix.

And so my fellow members of CRAP, let's meet, drink and write some thumping good comedy sketches before we all die of apathy. Cool

Let's do it!

Baumski Darling. You lurve me enough to found a C.R.A.P fan club. Ahhhhhhhhh! There was me thinking it stood for Charley Rance's Arse is Perfect.
Thanks Huney. LOL.xxx

PS. In the piccie you WJFK appear to have one arm around Baum and the other edging precariously close to his naughty parts. If this is the kind of rudey roo things we will be doing in the C.R.A.P club then wahey!!!! COUNT ME IN..

Do I need to bring any specific Items?????????
Or is my perfect arse enough.