Newbie! Page 3

Most fun ever:

1. Dial (020) 7278 9825 (Congo Embassy)
  2. Enquire as to whether they drink Um Bongo
  3. Get hung-up on very quickly
  4. Repeat ad-nauseam

Way down deep in the middle of the jungle...

Did you look up the number Aaron?

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.
The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.
The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in.
So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ April 24, 2007, 7:51 PM

Did you look up the number Aaron?

Yes.

Quote: Gavin @ April 24, 2007, 8:03 PM

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.
The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.
The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in.
So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

Did you look that up, or did you type it from memory?

got as far as

then required memory jogging stimulant called google

i remember the advert quite vivdly shame I can stil taste the drink as vivdly after 7 years

I'm sad enough to remember it word for word. :$

Hey, Aaron, Vambo's got his signature in red! I would like red, green would be better, but just so long as it's not pink. Can't stand pink.

Use the colour tags then. :P

Grrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeen

Quote: charley rance @ April 23, 2007, 9:13 PM

Bollox

Is that something you inject Charley to try to make you look younger?

Quote: Andy W. @ April 22, 2007, 7:39 AM

Welcome in Vambo - we don't bite (well, except for Charley - it's her 'thing').

Enjoy the site.
Wave

Sometimes you have to ask her though. ;)