Need to see some British TV

I'm stuck with my sitcom and haven't done anything on it for weeks.

I need to see some British TV. We would happily sign up for a subscription service if such a thing were available, but we've not found anything suitable (or legal). The Beeb and Channel 4 only allow British residents to download stuff. We've tried to mask where we are via proxify but it didn't work.

Any ideas?

DVD looks like your only real choice.

I've heard a-certain-site has links to things but a-certain-site is probably illegal so I wouldn't go to a-certain-site, in short you definately don't want to go to a-certain-site.

Edit Sorry, I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong, sorry Mark or Aaron or whoever edited this out, sorry.

Oh wow! That's brilliant. I didn't look at it, of course, but just used my imagination as to what might be there. This is exactly the sort of thing I didn't want. :) I didn't really want to watch any of the programmes on offer there. Thai TV is much better. Not that we even bother having it - we just use the telly to watch DVDs.

I LOVE YOU! You've made my life worth living again. Wave Lovey <3

If you're ever in our neck of the woods dinner, drinks, and (just about) anything are on us, you lovely, lovely person. :D