Big Top DVD

It's available to pre-order already.

Indeed it is.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/big_top/buy/

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/11315845/Big-Top/Product.html]

£12.98? I'm sorry, but they're going to have to up their offer - I won't take one for anything less than £20. Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 10 2009, 12:29 AM GMT

£12.98? I'm sorry, but they're going to have to up their offer - I won't take one for anything less than £20. Angry

It's mock, mock, mock with you, Tim. You're a mocker.

With a release date of September next year. Are they hoping people are going to get sentimental for it or something? Or hopeful that one of the cast might snuff it before then in order to milk it?

Quote: chipolata @ December 10 2009, 10:05 AM GMT

It's mock, mock, mock with you, Tim. You're a mocker.

He's King Mocker.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 10 2009, 10:24 AM GMT

He's King Mocker.

He'll regret it one day.

With a release date of Septmeber next year. Are they hoping people are going to get sentimental for it or something?

Perhaps it's a 52 part series. I hope so.

Quote: chipolata @ December 10 2009, 10:29 AM GMT

Perhaps it's a 52 part series. I hope so.

Perhaps one of those fortnightly magazines will start publishing it next year, in order that we might be able to build our definitive 'Big Top' collection, with revealing cast interviews and a free binder.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 10 2009, 10:32 AM GMT

Perhaps one of those fortnightly magazines will start publishing it next year, in order that we might be able to build our definitive 'Big Top' collection, with revealing cast interviews and a free binder.

I like those. I wouldn't mind being given one as a Christmas present. :$

Maybe it's such a high price because you get Amanda Holden free with it.

Or maybe a circus tent.

Well they can keep them.

With a release date of September next year. Are they hoping people are going to get sentimental for it or something?

Pretty much. And the possibility of a second series.

With a release date of September next year. Are they hoping people are going to get sentimental for it or something? Or hopeful that one of the cast might snuff it before then in order to milk it?

Perhaps sinister cult comedy writer/script editor Paul Mayhew-Archer might brainwash the cast into committing mass suicide, along the lines of the Jonestown massacre? All publicity is good publicity etc...

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 10 2009, 3:13 PM GMT

Perhaps sinister cult comedy writer/producer Paul Mayhew-Archer might brainwash the cast into committing mass suicide, along the lines of the Jonestown massacre? All publicity is good publicity etc...

Yes, well, I suppose some might say....*snigger*...that....*you'll have to excuse me*...they're committing mass suicide...*ha ha ha*...every Wednesday night.

Ah dear.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 10 2009, 3:13 PM GMT

Perhaps sinister cult comedy writer/script editor Paul Mayhew-Archer might brainwash the cast into committing mass suicide, along the lines of the Jonestown massacre? All publicity is good publicity etc...

Paul Mayhew Archer's involved? Suddenly Big Top starts to make sense.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 10 2009, 3:15 PM GMT

Yes, well, I suppose some might say....*snigger*...that....*you'll have to excuse me*...they're committing mass suicide...*ha ha ha*...every Wednesday night.

Ah dear.

Oh, the whimsy! *wipes pretend tear from eye* Smarmy

Quote: chipolata @ December 10 2009, 3:18 PM GMT

Paul Mayhew Archer's involved? Suddenly Big Top starts to make sense.

Ah, he went to Cambridge, you know. He smashed the glass ceiling at the BBC, so respect for that... Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 10 2009, 3:21 PM GMT

Oh, the whimsy! *wipes pretend tear from eye* Smarmy

End credits:

You Have Been Watching:

John Lucas
Tim Walker

etc