British Comedy Guide

Laughs Page 2

You know what they say, "The wetter, the better.". :P

That Mark Kermode is a pompous pretentious twat who looks like a cross between Mark Lamarr and Elvis Costello. Don't take any notice of him. If it's funny, it's funny. Don't take comedy too seriously.

Do you know him personally? Or are you basing your opinion from what you've heard? Cus I'm sure in real life he isn't like that and is putting it on to build a character and interest in what he says - it works very well. Also, you shouldn't base views on what people look like, I look like Ian Huntley...does that make me a bad person?!

Saying you look like Ian Huntley makes you a bad person, I would keep that information to myself.

My opinion starts off from the premise that every one on TV and film is a wanker untill proven otherwise.

Quote: Jeremy Smith @ April 19, 2007, 10:13 AM

Also, you shouldn't base views on what people look like, I look like Ian Huntley...does that make me a bad person?!

When did you make that opinion of yourself? Were you watching the news one day and say, "Oh my god, is that me?!".

(There was more but I'll censor myself on this occasion.)

(COMMENTS DELETED BY POSTER)

Ian Huntley can kill off conversations aswell as (COMMENTS DELETED BY POSTER). He's done it again!

I think I crossed a line

See I saw the line and backed away.

So there is a line between good and evil.

You did well Leevil. I think your statement about holding back spurred me singing and dancing across the line. "I'm not afraid" I thought. Then I stopped and turned around and the line was quite far behind me. I couldn't even see you or AJP. I realised I had gone to far and realised I WAS afraid.

Basically I wrote something sick, immediatly regretted it, and deleted it.

Quote: ajp29 @ April 19, 2007, 3:44 PM

So there is a line between good and evil.

Yes, it's called Leevil.

I like Mark Lamarr and Elvis Costello. You just caught me at a vindictive moment.