One Foot In The Grave Forum

I have now created a sister forum to my Keeping Up Appearances Forum, it's a One Foot In The Grave Forum. I really like One Foot In The Grave, and I even have the One Foot In The Grave CD! I have noticed a lack of forums for this excellent sitcom.

Please visit: http://onefootinthegrave.forumotion.com/

Regards,
Andrew :D

I don't believe it.

OnTheBusesCrazy, perhaps you could change your avatar? Leevil has only just got over how Reg Varney treated him all those years ago. He was only a young, innocent monkey at the time and it's taken years of psychotherapy to heal the mental scars. "I 'ate you Butler, you monkey nonce!" :(

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 28 2009, 1:34 AM BST

OnTheBusesCrazy, perhaps you could change your avatar? Leevil has only just got over how Reg Varney treated him all those years ago. He was only a young, innocent monkey at the time and it's taken years of psychotherapy to heal the mental scars. "I 'ate you Butler, you monkey nonce!" :(

Actually, Reg Varney wouldn't have said that, it would have been Inspector Blake, played by Stephen Lewis- ;)

Quote: Jack Massey @ October 28 2009, 12:54 PM BST

Actually, Reg Varney wouldn't have said that, it would have been Inspector Blake, played by Stephen Lewis- ;)

Yes. I know. I wasn't implying that Reg Varney would have, the "monkey nonce" refers to Reg Varney, dear oh dear. Honestly! Unimpressed ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 28 2009, 1:29 PM BST

Yes. I know. I wasn't implying that Reg Varney would have, the "monkey nonce" refers to Reg Varney, dear oh dear. Honestly! Unimpressed ;)

>_< >_< >_<

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 28 2009, 1:34 AM BST

I am keeping my avatar as it is. ;)