What has been my best work so far? Page 6

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 26 2009, 10:06 PM BST

Don't delete it until Morrace has had a chance to log it, screenshot it, index and archive it, just in case he needs to put you in your place....

:D

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 26 2009, 10:01 PM BST

Morrace is like Lecter in Silence Of The Lambs, where he causes that fellow inmate (who tells Starling that he can smell her c**t) to die by swallowing his tongue, simply by talking to him. :O

Looks like Roodeye has swallowed his tongue! ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 26 2009, 10:07 PM BST

EDIT: Just had a quick look on the Critique forum - hmmm, very mysterious.

Come on, you can't expect me to walk all the way over to 'Critique'! Just tell me what's happened in précis form, RC. You can put the full report on my desk later. Pleased

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 26 2009, 10:13 PM BST

Come on, you can't expect me to walk all the way over to 'Critique'! Just tell me what's happened in précis form, RC. You can put the full report on my desk later. Pleased

Roodeye posted a sketch, it got critiqued, he wasn't happy with the critique and seems to have deleted his sketch and all of his posts.

He also seemed to have a right go at Dolly too - nothing surprising in that - but it was over something really innocuous and he totally overreacted. Very odd.

*puts on Another One Bites the Dust by Queen*

Ha! Thanks! And the best bit is that you actually did what I told you to do!

This just helps to further convince me of my God-like powers!! Pleased :P

Come here, Ruby, I have a job for you too... Cool

*sniffs own avatar*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 26 2009, 10:17 PM BST

He also seemed to have a right go at Dolly too - nothing surprising in that - but it was over something really innocuous and he totally overreacted. Very odd.

*puts on Another One Bites the Dust by Queen*

Laughing out loud

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 26 2009, 10:06 PM BST

Don't delete it until Morrace has had a chance to log it, screenshot it, index and archive it, just in case he needs to put you in your place....

That's a bit of a wild accusation, AngieBaby!

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 26 2009, 11:24 PM BST

Blush! :$ It's the wine I'm drinking!

Fair enough. I'll forgive you then.

xx

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 26 2009, 10:13 PM BST

He called me a c**t, patronised me and was rude to me for not understanding his sketch and pointing out that a sketch writer doesn't need to add camera angles and the like to a script. I know it's Dolly bashing season, but he would insult me in *s, which I objected to.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 26 2009, 10:26 PM BST

I know it's Dolly bashing season

Is it that time again already?

Oh and :O on someone calling you the C-word (or c**t as you prefer), that is totally out of order.

*gives Dolly a very uncharacteristic huggle Console

He called me a c**t, patronised me and was rude to me for not understanding his sketch and pointing out that a sketch writer doesn't need to add camera angles and the like to a script. I know it's Dolly bashing season, but he would insult me in *s, which I objected to.

:(

I know it's Dolly bashing season,

I see you were told you are 'silly' elsewhere today. How many times a year does a blonde get dismissed with that word? To the nearest thousand?

Quote: Nogget @ October 26 2009, 10:36 PM BST

I see you were told you are 'silly' elsewhere today. How many times a year does a blonde get dismissed with that word? To the nearest thousand?

Right on, sister.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 26 2009, 10:30 PM BST

Oh and :O on someone calling you the C-word (or c**t as you prefer), that is totally out of order.

I think it is.

Quote: Nogget @ October 26 2009, 10:36 PM BST

I've already been called "a f**king idiot" this week in real life. Does that count?

Seriously, I'd dye my hair if I could stand the expense and the trouble (and it suited me).

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 26 2009, 10:48 PM BST

I've already been called "a f**king idiot" this week in real life. Does that count?

Dolly, your daughter is seven years old and when you ask her would she like Sole meunière you know she would really prefer fish fingers so you bring it on yourself!

Quote: Marc P @ October 26 2009, 11:05 PM BST

Dolly, your daughter is seven years old and when you ask her would she like Sole meunière you know she would really prefer fish fingers so you bring it on yourself!

Laughing out loud